How would people feel about this guy at QB….

If he has another year of eligibility I feel like there’s a pitch to be made by us. He’s pretty much done all he could do in the B10. Come be by his brother and compete for a run at a conference championship.

Advertisement
Taulia is a clear upgrade over TVD. He's also a leader with elite work ethic and intangibles off the chart. If Taulia can get one more season of eligibility and wants to finish his career in Miami then the search is over for a starter.
what the **** are you talking about in terms of clear upgrade. just look here. there is no upgrade:

Oh yes , the “ I went to Google stats and now know if he’s good or not“ debate. If you actually watched games you’d know this is a an upgrade. You’d be the same guy saying Jayden and Nix were horrible takes too a couple years ago lol.
He’s an upgrade imo, he’s just turnover-prone at times trying to do too much. This is his money year and with a better OL, I wouldn’t hate it at all.

Is he elite? No. Is he good enough to win us 9? I think so yes. Maryland does have good WRs, so I think we’d need one more guy in the portal to add to our core (especially if one leaves).

what the **** are you talking about in terms of clear upgrade. just look here. there is no upgrade:

cribby you delete your post but you can pull mine. when everyone here was saying that hurts was garbage i was clamoring to bring him here. i can see beyond the stats. i just dont think this is what we need in a new QB. it is my opinion.

He’s an upgrade imo, he’s just turnover-prone at times trying to do too much. This is his money year and with a better OL, I wouldn’t hate it at all.

Is he elite? No. Is he good enough to win us 9? I think so yes. Maryland does have good WRs, so I think we’d need one more guy in the portal to add to our core (especially if one leaves).
tyler was one coaching decision away from 8 wins though.

Advertisement
cribby you delete your post but you can pull mine. when everyone here was saying that hurts was garbage i was clamoring to bring him here. i can see beyond the stats. i just dont think this is what we need in a new QB. it is my opinion.
I deleted it for a reason lol. No need to debate it. It’s a waste. I’ve learned to just move along , options are like buttholes and I didn’t want another battle. It’s not that serious bro

I deleted it for a reason lol. No need to debate it. It’s a waste. I’ve learned to just move along , options are like buttholes and I didn’t want another battle. It’s not that serious bro
fair enough. it isnt worth it on a hypothetical anyway.

Advertisement
If he has another year of eligibility I feel like there’s a pitch to be made by us. He’s pretty much done all he could do in the B10. Come be by his brother and compete for a run at a conference championship.
And not just Tua. Parents are in Miami all the time. It's a close family...This would be a no brainer and major upgrade....but I'd be shocked if Wario pulled this off.
And who cares about 1 year...Geez, some of you. If you believe in EW, then you know he needs another year. Learn, get stronger.

I fully admit I was fishing by creating this thread. I had a hunch TT was one of our main targets and some of these replies are validating that belief.

Advertisement
Yes he's better than Jacurri. But his peak isn't better than TVD's peak.

What I'm saying is adding him and losing both Jacurri and TVD doesn't elevate the QB room in total because of the loss of depth. I see it as a downgrade in the QB room.

But my opinion doesn't matter. So if we end up with a QB like this, let's just hope Mario and Dawson can get the best out of him. That's the bigger/more important variable anyways.
Not at all the writing is on the wall that we are adding two for some reason our fan base keeps acting like Jacurri is Vince young let him leave too easily replaceable

And not just Tua. Parents are in Miami all the time. It's a close family...This would be a no brainer and major upgrade....but I'd be shocked if Wario pulled this off.
And who cares about 1 year...Geez, some of you. If you believe in EW, then you know he needs another year. Learn, get stronger.
Bring him in and another young arm and I’m happy

Advertisement
Screenshot_20231126_161402_X.jpg

I'd take this Kid over TagHoesAllova. I feel like his ceiling is higher and he's absolutely dynamic running.

Advertisement
Back