How would people feel about this guy at QB….

Advertisement
He played in 5 games for Bama in ‘19.
3 years @ Maryland.
Does he still have eligibility?

Advertisement
I've haven't watched Maryland since he's been there. Is he mobile? Accurate? What's his game like? What type of offense did he play in? I know Gattis was there this season.

Advertisement
HARD PASS. we need a younger QB that isnt a 1 and done.

What QB that fits this mold is even leaving his current team?

A 1 year transfer that can bring success will literally change the direction of a program and have major impacts on recruiting and other talented transfers for the future.

Bot understanding your logic here. Give me some more detail behind your POV.

I’ll post some stats over the years in a bit, going to take some time.

Not even sure he has another year of eligibility. He is definitely mobile enough, to answer your other question.
I just glanced his ESPN career stats has a barely [BGCOLOR=initial]2 to 1 career TD to INT ratio 77 TD 37 INT plus his career rushing avg ypc is 0.8 plus he is listed at 5'11" which means he is probably 5'10 at best. No thanks! It says he only played 3 games in 2019 but that doesn't seem right. I would much rather stick with TVD than go to this guy. I don't think he has any eligibility remaining. [/BGCOLOR]

Advertisement
in my opinion, will rogers is a better fit and is in the portal -- and was linked to us and Mario last offseason already

On a more serious note, and I know people wouldn't like this, I'd be ok with with Murphy, Vandagriff, Klubnik, and Chandler Morris too.

All of which I think could have lead this team to a 10 win or undefeated season this year.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back