How will the Canes close in November?

2-2/3-1. TVD will revert to decent form and it’ll be enough. Us getting UL at home is big.

As for the mopes who have inundated this thread and think everything collapses, **** off.

Advertisement
Poster said it correct. 4-0 and 0-4 is on the board.

2-2 is probably what the odds makers say.

Advertisement
0-4: 15%
1-3: 35%
2-2: 45%
4-0: 5%

Based on my own probability I'll go with 2-2.
I think we beat NC State Saturday but not gonna predict any others right now 🤔

We have an incredible opportunity to change the trajectory of the program and position ourselves somewhere we haven’t been in 15-20 years.

Advertisement
I'm really thinking our OL and DL play will pay off especially late in the season. It has been the difference factor this season so far

NCST has a good defense.
Our offense looks a lot like hot garbage
Our defense has been almost great
Their offense is suspect.

We win this GT/UVA style, 1-3, 2-2

We win this ATM style, 2-2 or 3-1

FSU will not be pretty. Travis and Coleman. and that other dude.

Advertisement
Forgive me but why is everyone so afraid of BC?!?! Yes, they are 5-3. However, they are 0-2 against teams with an actual pulse, and also lost to Northern Illinois. Their wins, 3 pt wins over Holy Cross, Virginia, and Army.....read that again. A convincing 15 pt win over GT, who yes I know, beat us, but really we beat ourselves, and a 7 pt win over ******* Uconn. Uconn, in football, not basketball. I don't get it.
👀👀👀👀They beat The Mighty Honeybees???😱😱😱😱😱 we are doomed!!!😂🤣😂🤣😂 I’m kidding

I think we beat NC State. How we beat them will dictate everything thereafter. If we keep going tight bunch sets for whatever reason, then we could see a rough end of season. But I haven't lost faith yet. No reason we can't run the table.
This, a win at NC St and we go 3-1, a loss and well...boy would I love to be the **** in fsu's punchbowl though.

Advertisement
Forgive me but why is everyone so afraid of BC?!?! Yes, they are 5-3. However, they are 0-2 against teams with an actual pulse, and also lost to Northern Illinois. Their wins, 3 pt wins over Holy Cross, Virginia, and Army.....read that again. A convincing 15 pt win over GT, who yes I know, beat us, but really we beat ourselves, and a 7 pt win over ******* Uconn. Uconn, in football, not basketball. I don't get it.

Because for some reason they always play us tough up there... having said that, be ready for recycling of Flutie hail mary and Ed Reed playbacks ad nauseum...

If TVD finds his mojo, Miami can go 3-1 — with the pipe dream of 4-0.

If he looks like he did this past couple of weeks it's 2-2 or 1-3 as grinding out games like that against offenses like Florida State, Louisville and Boston College aren't going to work.

Start with beating North Carolina State and getting to 7-2 and then let's see what happens in Trailerhassee.....

Because for some reason they always play us tough up there... having said that, be ready for recycling of Flutie hail mary and Ed Reed playbacks ad nauseum...
Plus we play there on Friday, the day after Thanksgiving, at noon.

Advertisement
Back