How will the Canes close in November?

3-1 IMO . Lose to FSU or UL . But not both. Think we trash BC . NC could be close if TVD still isn't healthy but if he is we win by 20 .

Advertisement
We're trying our best to lose games and have gotten unlucky in that regard the past couple weeks. Think between the more potent offenses and split of road games coming up we'll accomplish our goal and get those Ls.

1-3.

I want us both to be wrong but I also have us going 1-3. This is where it falls apart. I don't expect the passing game to just wake up with our 3 vs 7 scheme. We could easily be 4-4 right now. The magic is running out

Forgive me but why is everyone so afraid of BC?!?! Yes, they are 5-3. However, they are 0-2 against teams with an actual pulse, and also lost to Northern Illinois. Their wins, 3 pt wins over Holy Cross, Virginia, and Army.....read that again. A convincing 15 pt win over GT, who yes I know, beat us, but really we beat ourselves, and a 7 pt win over ******* Uconn. Uconn, in football, not basketball. I don't get it.

Even back in the golden era of the Miami Hurricanes, playing @ Boston College was always a tough outing. We would blow them out at the Orange Bowl but whenever we travel over there it was a really tight game. Now throw in current Miami team has been in a dogfight with every ACC team we faced this year. BC should be no different

1-3 or 2-2. Depends on health and TVD honestly. I’m not expecting TVD to play any better than he has and Mario doesn’t have the balls to bench him so I’m expecting losses to FSU and Louisville for sure. I also expect a loss to one of BC/NC State.

Advertisement
My guess is 1-3 because we are playing very conservative and scared football. I wouldn't be suprised if it was 0-4 losing to BC. This coaching staff has done an absolute horrific job preparing our 2nd and 3rd string QB's for action if TVD goes down again. We our going to be playing some offensive teams in the coming weeks and our offense is not performing at a high level. The fact that JB hasn't taken a snap is coaching malpractice. Also, Williams shoiuld be taking more snaps.

This team isn’t winning out. Can guarantee that. If they beat FSU we’ll have a let down against Louisville or beat both of them and lay an egg at BC.

It’s ingrained in the program’s DNA
History certainly backs up your assessment. It’s almost expected that we’ll have a let down somewhere. Mario seems to have the team more focused than in years past but it’s difficult at best to keep 18-22 year olds hyper focused for 12-13 weeks straight. ****, most adults have the same issue and we certainly see other teams across the country lose focus as well.

A loss to BC is unacceptable. There is no justifiable reason for us to lose to them. ZERO.

Advertisement
Overall, 2-2 and finishing 8-4 is a win. It does matter how that 8-4 looks but at this point can’t be too picky. Nothing would surprise me over the next 4 games, but if I had to put money on it, 2-2 won’t be easy.

A loss to BC is unacceptable. There is no justifiable reason for us to lose to them. ZERO.

I was at the last BC game in Chestnut Hill and it didn’t go well. Will be there again and we better dominate. That team is not good. Then again neither was GT nor UVA.

Advertisement
I was at the last BC game in Chestnut Hill and it didn’t go well. Will be there again and we better dominate. That team is not good. Then again neither was GT nor UVA.

This is true. We beat both teams, though.

Mario ****ed the Canes over by not kneeling.

Only game we truly lost was UNC. We should not lose to BC.

Is that a Scooby Doo reference? Is Scooby Doo even on TV any more? Or are you just an old Michelle Gellar Buffy fan?

How dare you use Buffy in the same breath as Scooby-Doo. They even named their gang after him

Advertisement
1-3 or 2-2. Depends on health and TVD honestly. I’m not expecting TVD to play any better than he has and Mario doesn’t have the balls to bench him so I’m expecting losses to FSU and Louisville for sure. I also expect a loss to one of BC/NC State.
This is exactly what my gut is telling me.😣GOTTDAMMIT! I hope we are wrong and TVD finds his inner Al Buddy and scores 4 touchdowns in each of the next 4 games. Ayúdalo Dios mío!!!!🙏🏾

Advertisement
Back