How will Feeley's program be modified for Spread/Tempo Offense (concurrent training dilemma)?

Advertisement
Been a long time since we didn't look gassed in the 4th quarter. Not sure when but some time ago we flipped from owning the 4th to being owned by the 4th.
****, seems like every other tweet is if the team gorging themselves at some of meal or snack. Donaldson running the nutrition program now?

Actually, I'm guilty of that one. Because it works.

Well then please tell me all about it because I've never heard before.

Crossfit works too. Neither of their practitioners shut up about it.

They key difference being that fitness is 80%+ diet, so doing Crossfit doesn't mean $#!+ if you eat like $#!+

Advertisement
Well then please tell me all about it because I've never heard before.

Crossfit works too. Neither of their practitioners shut up about it.

They key difference being that fitness is 80%+ diet, so doing Crossfit doesn't mean $#!+ if you eat like $#!+
Well, since you asked...

There's a difference between saying you do something and it works and steering every conversation towards it.

I also notice most of the vocal crossfit fans drop it relatively quickly.

Well, since you asked...

There's a difference between saying you do something and it works and steering every conversation towards it.

I also notice most of the vocal crossfit fans drop it relatively quickly.

I don't see how Crossfit practitioners and Keto practitioners are any different in this regard.

Here's the funny thing about Crossfit that most people don't understand. It takes (or at least took) next to nothing to get certified as a Crossfit trainer. And, short of serious strength training, it leaves it's followers more susceptible to serious injury than any other typical training regimen I can think of.

As for Keto, sure it works. So does a normal, healthy diet. Keto might work faster, and also may be less sustainable over the long term.

It's not hard. Don't eat processed crap, at all. Keep refined carbs low. Get lean protein. Eat plenty of raw fruits and veggies, especially leafy greens. Get good fats.

Maybe I'll start the next diet fad and call it the "common f@#$ing sense" diet.

Advertisement
Yup, there are several of us on here.

Edit: I've started avoiding these types of threads because 99.9% of the posters have no idea what they're talking about and I have better things to do than argue on the internet.

In your opinion, what is program to get most over strength and cardio results necessary for Lashlee's attack plan?

Why would we need to "ramp up" conditioning? The notion implies that we weren't conditioning as hard as we could be, which makes zero sense.

As for the depth, without even getting into wear and tear, more plays means more opportunity for injury. That's definitely a concern.
Run that type of offense everybody including the linemen have to be in top shape.which means their conditioning now is ramped up from tongue hanging out to a$$ dragging the ground when the conditioning session is over.

Advertisement
Run that type of offense everybody including the linemen have to be in top shape.which means their conditioning now is ramped up from tongue hanging out to a$$ dragging the ground when the conditioning session is over.

So we needed better conditioning ANYWAY and we have a new offense which means we need better conditioning.

OK.

Current discussions in strength training talk about the tradeoff in strength vs cardio mix in training. Too much cardio inhibits strength development. Likely the programs are varied by player position but wondering how that might change with tempo increase.
These are the types of embarrassing comments that make online fitness advice a comedy show

Absolutely ridiculous. I’ve heard good things about Feeley but any coach who does arbitrary numbers of reps like this is out of their mind. There is no science to support that and in fact does much more harm to the body than good

Agreed I think Olympic style works best especially for certain body types.

1559397108_maxresdefault-1024x576.jpg

Go Canes

Advertisement
****, seems like every other tweet is if the team gorging themselves at some of meal or snack. Donaldson running the nutrition program now?
Hey, I am seriously into good food -- good as in tasty not healthy - but I never depended on my body to make a living. Golden ran a fattening program not unlike sending send you beef cattle to NE to fatten them up before slaughter. JJ was all "not frigging fat ankles!" and that was abput the olinemen. We need our speed and endurance back. This is South Florida and climate does not favor heavyweights. Down here you can be fat but you are just fat. Even the great Fins teams from the early 70's had small olinemen and all but one is in the HOF.

Last edited:
I’m into the good tasking food too, unfortunately I love burgers and fries..and bbq and pizza etc. and my wife makes biscuits from scratch w gravy...also glad I don’t depend on my body to make$$$. Matter of fact I’m getting hungry discussing this😂🙌

Edit: I've started avoiding these types of threads because 99.9% of the posters have no idea what they're talking about and I have better things to do than argue on the internet.
Most on here are plain certified

And post workout regimens from a Weider magazine....

Advertisement
Back