How will Feeley's program be modified for Spread/Tempo Offense (concurrent training dilemma)?

Advertisement
These are the types of embarrassing comments that are made by lazy uninformed cynics .. do a some research.

Lol sure thing

Realizing this is a message board my point (sigh this isn’t even worth it) is by trying to cut down the unique approaches to both strength and speed training to some half assed statements on a message board is senseless

Anyone that knows anything about this stuff would agree.

Maybe what I said did not come across as I intended but this is why ALL S&C threads turn to straight ****

Trying to take an insanely complex and at times, unique to each individual, and reducing it to what happens here is beyond pointless

Last edited:
Lol sure thing

Realizing this is a message board my point (sigh this isn’t even worth it) is by trying to cut down the unique approaches to both strength and speed training to some half assed statements on a message board is senseless

Anyone that knows anything about this stuff would agree.

Maybe what I said did not come across as I intended but this is why ALL S&C threads turn to straight ****

Trying to take an insanely complex and at times, unique to each individual, and reducing it to what happens here is beyond pointless

You are quite possibly correct .. the post may request more than can be reasonably expected. Only 1 way to find out!
It definitely generated some humor. Loved the crossfit video.

You are quite possibly correct .. the post may request more than can be reasonably expected. Only 1 way to find out!
It definitely generated some humor. Loved the crossfit video.
Yeah my apologies for just throwing **** against the wall. If you’re in the health and fitness game I’m sure you’ve seen your fair share of mind numbing online debates where you’re just like “guys...wtf are we doing here?”

So my frustration was probably a little random. It’s a fascinating topic that somehow gets ground to dust.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back