How we will get EVERYONE....

Advertisement
This is a message board where people should enjoy new threads, and I never have a problem with a new thread like most people do on here. However, why does everyone hate on Tex for providing information (whether it be miami related or not, still recruiting related) and then make something like this?

Advertisement
This is a message board where people should enjoy new threads, and I never have a problem with a new thread like most people do on here. However, why does everyone hate on Tex for providing information (whether it be miami related or not, still recruiting related) and then make something like this?

This...

I know it's a concept that hasn't been conceivable for over 10 years now. And many here like myself, have been imasculated by the likes of Coker and Shannon, but it's time to wake up and realize we have penises and this year....we're here to F@CK!

Advertisement

Negged for having sand in your ****** and defending Tex

Cue the Gary Oldman scene in The Professional gif

Well, someone's gotta do it...

150.gif

I know it's a concept that hasn't been conceivable for over 10 years now. And many here like myself, have been imasculated by the likes of Coker and Shannon, but it's time to wake up and realize we have penises and this year....we're here to F@CK!

you mean coitus?

Advertisement

Negged for having sand in your ****** and defending Tex

Negged for jumping on 407Cane. Come on Punci, lighten up!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back