How we close our WR class

Cortez55403

Redshirt Freshman
Premium
Like many of you, I'm concerned that we have Evidence as our only WR commit in a year where we are are thin on numbers and low on speed. So, here's my scenario as to how we might close:

1. Top: we get four commits from this list of six: Evidence, Thomas, Pouncey, Smith, Harley and Robinson. Congrats to all coaches. Shut 'er down.

2. Medium: we get 3 of the above and then go after a graduate transfer (Corey Holmes, Jeff Badet) or a JUCO to be named. Ok

3. Poor: we get 2 of the above and look hard at every transfer.

4. Terrible: Evidence is our only guy. Panic. Pursue all transfers, put DeeJay at WR. Type negative messages over and over on this Board.

Your vote for most likely scenario?

Thanks.

Advertisement
Thanks. I should have specified that it's Nick Robinson, the flex WR/TE. We are not apparently recruiting the Robinson going to the Gators.

Robinson doesn't have an offer yet.

I could see us closing with Njoku, Smith, Thomas & Harley

Smith is not coming.

I think we're looking at Njoku, Pouncey, Harley as the most likely WR class. Maybe Thomas if that works out.

Advertisement
WR has to be the most overrated overhyped position in CF history. Every year i laugh my *** off when folks wring their hands over this.

Advertisement
We seem to be backing off of N.Robinson...And by the kids film I don't think he'll ever play WR here. Def a TE prospect

Maybe he was a contingency plan for the Haskins being in the doghouse rumors?

Last edited:
Smith is not coming.

I think we're looking at Njoku, Pouncey, Harley as the most likely WR class. Maybe Thomas if that works out.

Here's why I believe we have a better shot than most think. Very religious kid, was already committed to Richt once, we have the last visit. Bama has already loaded up and he's got to know we are his best chance to play early. Plus look at Bama's WR production. Bama just doesn't makes sense especially after losing to Clemson.

Advertisement
Really don't wanna start another thread because Harley visit thread is locked but here is an article from Ivins lookin like he's been doing some legit stalking of Mikey Harley
WR Harley Hinting About A Flip?

On his teammate matt.white instagram that's committed to notre dame, posted a picture with him and some notre dame coaches. And Harley commented "see you next year 🙌🏾"

Advertisement
I hear ya, but it's the only context in which that makes sense, no?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Back