How we close our WR class

Advertisement
I a little new but why so many people say smith isn't coming? Is there just a lack of chatter with him and miami

**** this little twerp.

Because of him I'm all out of popcorn for following the other 857,654 threads that mention him.

Now I'm gonna have to make a run to Publix.

Advertisement
57841396.jpg

Best case scenario is harley pouncey njoku and Thomas IMO. Would be nice haul and alleviate my depth concerns

Advertisement
Best case scenario is harley pouncey njoku and Thomas IMO. Would be nice haul and alleviate my depth concerns

You don't see Smith as realistic?

No info, but no I don't. He has been on bama's campus about 7-10 times in the past year. His handler/coach is on their staff. Bama is much closer to his home than Miami. Don't see how we win that one unless they don't want him

No info, but no I don't. He has been on bama's campus about 7-10 times in the past year. His handler/coach is on their staff. Bama is much closer to his home than Miami. Don't see how we win that one unless they don't want him

Thanks.

I'm curious - when you went off to college here in NY, did you lose your SFLA sources? I remember a few off seasons ago you were bringing just as much info as Pete.

Advertisement

Thanks.

I'm curious - when you went off to college here in NY, did you lose your SFLA sources? I remember a few off seasons ago you were bringing just as much info as Pete.

Sent you a pm, don't want to derail the thread.

Apparently, his father stated that he is not coming to Miami. (canesport)

Canes sport is hot garbage hahah they copy info from other sources and post it hours later. If you follow recruiting through them then you need to step away from the recruiting trail my friend

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If he wants to put up big numbers he's not going to Bama. I think in the beginning Bama was the clear #1 but as the season progressed and the combination of a subpar passing offense and loading up on other 5* wr they dropped on his list. It's LSU (home team) , Miami, then Bama.

Advertisement

Yeap..agree on every point. Especially when you visit a campus on your own dime that many times.

I would be happy with Njoku, Pouncey, Thomas, and Harley. Smith would be amazing but I don't see that happening. I think Njoku and Pouncey are locks, and Thomas/Harley are at about 50% chance. Would rather get Thomas but both are dynamic.

Advertisement
Back