How to get all Canes games in TV this year?

WndyCityCane

Recruit
What do you need to get all the Canes games on TV this year? I am trying to gear up to catch them all.

What service is ACCN a part of? I am thinking it’s either ESPN, a network for the bigger games and ACCN for the smaller ones. Thanks for any help.

Go Canes!

Advertisement
Bally Sports will have some of the games the others may not show. If they are not on your cable system, they have a Bally app you can download.

What do you need to get all the Canes games on TV this year? I am trying to gear up to catch them all.

What service is ACCN a part of? I am thinking it’s either ESPN, a network for the bigger games and ACCN for the smaller ones. Thanks for any help.

Go Canes!

Who do you have for TV service?

Advertisement
Uzzu.tv $120 for the entire year gets you access to basically any sporting event via online stream.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Recommend this, plus you can add Disney+ and ESPN+ For like an extra 12 dollars a month with the bundle.
I was looking into different packages, I think that comes with it now automatically? It was 69.99 for their live plus Espn+disney with ads, 75.99 month ad free. Maybe a promo but that was the price a few days ago.

Advertisement
Back