How to get all Canes games in TV this year?

YouTube TV is a good option. I don't think any of our games are being relegated to Bally this year?

I had Hulu for a while but didn't like the interface or the DVR
I switched over to YouTube TV in the winter. I was tired of making up new emails to do the free trials for football games that were on the ACC Network so I switched from Comcast to YouTube TV.

Advertisement
Cobra Hosting site.

I don’t care what event it is PPV , division IIIIIIIII sports any event anywhere in the world if it’s televised I can get it from Cobra Hosting .

GOCANES

Advertisement
Cobra Hosting site.

I don’t care what event it is PPV , division IIIIIIIII sports any event anywhere in the world if it’s televised I can get it from Cobra Hosting .

GOCANES
Haven't used Cobra as an IPTV source. $180 for a year seems a little pricey -- how is the service? Do you ever get buffering? Is it mainly US based or international? Does it have VOD/catchup/247 channels?

Need a thread organizing watch party spots around SFL.

CMX stone sports bar in Brickell City Centre is pretty legit, have been to a couple game days there but needs more locals. For those not familiar, they have 2 story high screens and surround sound.

Haven't used Cobra as an IPTV source. $180 for a year seems a little pricey -- how is the service? Do you ever get buffering? Is it mainly US based or international? Does it have VOD/catchup/247 channels?
Directv was $180.00 a month.

I have Amazon Fire with loads of free channels and movies amazing.

My son-in-law set me up with Cobra since DTV was so expensive.

Cobra Hosting is one of many hosting sites we just happen to use Cobra Hosting link .

It will buffer at times but not noticeable , the pictures are 4K quality on my QLED Samsung .

It’s never down only one time when they upgraded system all I needed to do was log out then in again couple seconds done.

For the price and all it offers tough to beat.

What you can do is put in your search engine .

COBRA IPTV

I enjoy it very much price is very very affordable, check it out.

GOCANES

Advertisement
Used sportsurge.net I’m the states, Italy and Japan. Works everywhere
I’m sure these are excellent you don’t miss anything .

I remember one weekend I had three games going on Cobra on same screen crazy.

Anyway these site are crazy, this weekend opening weekend of CFB , what crazy I’ll find some small college with a high school type stadium watching them with 230 pound linemen crazy the stuff I can get .

Enjoy brother I surely will

GOCANES

Advertisement
What do you need to get all the Canes games on TV this year? I am trying to gear up to catch them all.

What service is ACCN a part of? I am thinking it’s either ESPN, a network for the bigger games and ACCN for the smaller ones. Thanks for any help.

Go Canes!

Get a fire stick plug. I know a cane fan that sells on twitter

Kodi
You'll have everything you need and way more. Oh yeah, it's free. Key is to always keep up with add-ons. Not only US sports, but lots of sports from around the world if you're into any of those; soccer, rugby, Australian rules, cricket, and many more.

Kodi
You'll have everything you need and way more. Oh yeah, it's free. Key is to always keep up with add-ons. Not only US sports, but lots of sports from around the world if you're into any of those; soccer, rugby, Australian rules, cricket, and many more.
IPTV service plus TiviMate will change your life.

Advertisement
Dofu sports app

We won’t need it this week but this app is great for all games. Pull up on device and mirror to tv.

Advertisement
Back