How the Gators feel about playing Miami on opening day

You obviously have a weak mind if you think I was defending them, whatever that means.

I simply pointed out the stupidity of making fun of a team that plays Georgia, LSU and Auburn.

I don't some chest thumping Canes fan telli me how to be a fan.

lsu, tell me about their great history

tell me about uga's while you're at it

**** let's hear it about auburn

Advertisement
Florida has major questions on the offensive line. They lost 4/5 offensive line starters plus a backup that played a lot.

New Gator OL . . .

Look at the simpleton who can't argue the facts and goes this route. Maybe if you call me a Golden Domer that will magically make the schedule tougher.

I think it's a disgrace Miami is in the Coastal. But you sissies eat it up.
That's not saying something good about them. It's about the quality of the teams they have to play.

I admit it. I hate the fact Miami is in the Coastal. I tear it down any chance I get.
And you're a skirt wearing ******. You get all worked up because your puny liberal mind won't allow you to be a man. You run around and scream at everybody like a 15 year old girl.

Your only argument is, " you're a troll". That's the sure sign of a ******.

Miami has no leg to stand on because they play in the worst division in college football. They were thrown in with basketball schools. If that doesn't bother you then you are worse than I thought. Miami went the easy, academic route and their program went to sht.

Maybe if they didn't have a weak minded liberal at the top they would have sucked if up and bounced to the SEC when it was an option.

And the mods banned me for being to rough on their boy Richt. I went after him every chance I got because he was a train wreck.

Per usual, I was proven correct. They couldn't take their Golden Boy getting hacked up by me so they banned me.

The ***** gulping **** is all worked up.

Where the fūck do you get I’m a liberal?

I don’t express party affiliation or political leanings on this site, so you must be one of those paranoid third-grade educated morons that thinks everybody’s a liberal that doesn’t agree with him.

You are a menial worker in the fast food service industries. Go back to beating off to pictures of Timmy Teabag and serving diet Coke and french fries to hillbillies In Gainesville.

Advertisement

I don’t express party affiliation or political leanings on this site, so you must be one of those paranoid third-grade educated morons that thinks everybody’s a liberal that doesn’t agree with him.

You are a menial worker in the fast food service industries. Go back to beating off to pictures of Timmy Teabag and serving diet Coke and french fries to hillbillies In Gainesville.

Youre obviously one of those newer millienial Cane fans.

Just the way you write screams liberal. No way you weren't a Hillary voter.

Hopefully we cross paths at a game.

Advertisement
You obviously have a weak mind if you think I was defending them, whatever that means.

I simply pointed out the stupidity of making fun of a team that plays Georgia, LSU and Auburn.

I don't some chest thumping Canes fan telli me how to be a fan.
I don’t have a weak mind either...I don’t care who they play, where they play, or when they play whoever they play....The fact of the matter is when we(The Canes) were a doormat, THEY PLAYED US EVERY YEAR FOR FORTY PLUS YEARS(and beat us for the majority of those years)....we took those *** whippings & eventually got good(in fact, SO GOOD that we started punching their asses back in da face!)....so, my question to you is: WHERE WAS ALL THIS HIDING BEHIND AN SEC SCHEDULE when they were beating our asses **** near every year??? I call that **** FLUFF & BLUFF! And truthfully, it is disgusting to even mention....

And you're a skirt wearing ******. You get all worked up because your puny liberal mind won't allow you to be a man. You run around and scream at everybody like a 15 year old girl.

Your only argument is, " you're a troll". That's the sure sign of a ******.

Miami has no leg to stand on because they play in the worst division in college football. They were thrown in with basketball schools. If that doesn't bother you then you are worse than I thought. Miami went the easy, academic route and their program went to sht.

Maybe if they didn't have a weak minded liberal at the top they would have sucked if up and bounced to the SEC when it was an option.

And the mods banned me for being to rough on their boy Richt. I went after him every chance I got because he was a train wreck.

Per usual, I was proven correct. They couldn't take their Golden Boy getting hacked up by me so they banned me.
I and every Cane on here is fed up with your pvssy *** gator nut riding. You then start spewing ridiculous political garbage that you obviously dont know jack ish about. Keep the political stuff out of Canes talk you dumb gator. This thread went 8 or 9 pages and you troll about polipsycho ****. Would you like that I call you a scum sucking communist because I disagree with you?
Go back to your gator tears board and play with those babies. If not...expect to get your **** pushed in by the Canes Universe. GTFOH!!!

Sounds like something an elitist liberal would say....

I kid....I kid.

Advertisement
Comparing defense to defense, you are correct. But it's our offense that has to match up with their defense. And our line is pathetic until they show otherwise.
The also have zero film on this offense, which gives Enos an advantage. I gotta think Enos will be able to confuse and freeze their D just enough to make a difference.

Chatfield will be lucky if he gets significant PT in our game. I think he's a little upset from getting slow played by Miami during recruiting.
Yah, he's trying to "chump" us. The funny thing is they're replacing 4/5 starting offensive lineman plus a backup that played a lot. So, only 1 guy out of 6 that played last year with any significant minutes is returning. I just can't see them stopping our D-line. I think it's going to be ND 2.0.

When we feast on their weak *** O-line he's gonna be like, "****!!!! What was I thinking?"

Advertisement
Uf defense looks *** in this spring game oh my god. Their secondary looks pathetic..:

Advertisement
Back