How soon in advance do you purchase away game tickets?

Poptimus

Senior
Not talking about the opener against LSU, but another game later in the season. Turns out I have to go to a wedding October 14th in Virginia and lo and behold we fortuitously play Virginia October 13th in Charlottesville so I'm going to go to the game. I see tickets are on sale right now, but when should I pull the trigger and buy a ticket?

Advertisement
I need to know this as well. I wanna go to the Georgia Tech game but I have no idea when, where, or how I should purchase tickets.

I need to know this as well. I wanna go to the Georgia Tech game but I have no idea when, where, or how I should purchase tickets.
I usually use VividSeats for tickets, but I guess the prices will depend on the teams' records just before the game. Curious if others know of a better site to cop tix.

I'm fortunate in that we live within a 4 hour drive or less from UVA, VATech, WF, UNC, NCST, Duke, and Clemson. We try to go to at least one game a year. We've been to all except Clemson and UVA. I've always tried to get tix as soon as they go on sale so I get the pick of the litter. It's been my experience that ticket prices will not fluctuate much unless the game becomes a BIG game and ticket availability becomes scarce the closer to game day.

I normally just monitor weekly on stubhub just to see if I can catch a steal. I bought my tickets for the last GT game in ATL thursday before the game. Somebody put two lower level endzone corner tickets in the section over from the UM family section for $50. I just happened to be checking at the right time. Ticketmaster now has re-sell tickets and sometimes u find cheaper re-sell tickets on there than stubhub & vivid. I'm on the hunt now for the LSU & GT game lol.

Advertisement
There's no right answer to this but I'd just keep in mind that Canes season ticket holders/Hurricane Club members will be able to get seats for this particular game for $45. I don't recall how UVag seats opposing fans but I'd think it'd be lowers behind the Canes bench probably around the 20 yd line.

Just a pricepoint to keep in mind or if you want to try to have someone get you them through the school.

There's no right answer to this but I'd just keep in mind that Canes season ticket holders/Hurricane Club members will be able to get seats for this particular game for $45. I don't recall how UVag seats opposing fans but I'd think it'd be lowers behind the Canes bench probably around the 20 yd line.

Just a pricepoint to keep in mind or if you want to try to have someone get you them through the school.
A generous poster has DM'd me offering to do just that and go through the Hurricane Club. I just want to sit with my Cane brethren. I've sat in enemy territory before at Doak and, suffice it to say, it was less than pleasant.

A generous poster has DM'd me offering to do just that and go through the Hurricane Club. I just want to sit with my Cane brethren. I've sat in enemy territory before at Doak and, suffice it to say, it was less than pleasant.

Hopefully I find another generous poster not planning on going to the GT game that can help me out then. I like to get tickets in between the 20 yard lines on the lower level.... so I always have to either get really lucky or be stuck looking at how expensive the tickets are lol.

I'm in the same boat as well... I live in Indianapolis so I jump at the chance to go to South Bend, Cincinnati, Columbus, Chicago, etc. when the Canes are scheduled to make a trip up north. We're always smack dab in the middle of the home section. If any Hurricane Club members have tickets and can't make the trip to TOLEDO this year, please let me know! I'd love to be able to sit with other Canes fans.

Advertisement
I’m in the same boat looking to go to the bc game. Most ticket prices right now are 120 a seat for ok seats. I feel like that price is high and I assume it’s season ticket holders selling off seats. Anybody know the date that general tickets go on sale?

Went to GT two years ago. Cool trip. Nice fans. Atlanta is meh. Still fun overall. Strongly recommend.

Anyone got a Toledo hookup? I looked it up only 4 hours from Chicago I'm gonna go. How great will it be to the only cane fan there as Miami is whipping their *** up and down the field?

Anyone got a Toledo hookup? I looked it up only 4 hours from Chicago I'm gonna go. How great will it be to the only cane fan there as Miami is whipping their *** up and down the field?
I'm with you I'll be there driving from Wisconsin for that whipping.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back