Off-Topic How (Not) to tackle

This is where I like a good old fashioned aiki toss. Left arm under, right arm over, 1/4 pivot on your left foot, and watch his own momentum cause him to fly. By the time he's getting up 5 feets away from you, security is beating his a$$.

Advertisement
My guy Dave said, “hold on, I gotta see this.” Lol.

Followed that up by saying, “don’t worry, he’s being stomped out.” Lol.

Man, but seriously….I’m not sure if it’s w/d symptoms from Cabin Fever or what, but these fans r on a new level. Rushing stages, gluing themselves to seats, chaining themselves to courts….like they may need to start putting up barriers again.

In other news, did ya’ll see famed dancer/entertainer Jason DeRulo pack out two hecklers?!

Dave is the goat. The offended over everything crowd should rewatch his masterpiece of a show. Would learn them good.

It’s now open season on attacking celebrities onstage. Everyone can thank Will Smith for that. It’s a lot like Columbine. Once Pandora’s box is open, it can’t be closed. Had Will Smith been charged, lost his award and not celebrated by some media outlets, this wouldn’t be a “thing”. It is now. This is the new normal. In a few years, this will be commonplace.

Advertisement
My guy Dave said, “hold on, I gotta see this.” Lol.

Followed that up by saying, “don’t worry, he’s being stomped out.” Lol.

Man, but seriously….I’m not sure if it’s w/d symptoms from Cabin Fever or what, but these fans r on a new level. Rushing stages, gluing themselves to seats, chaining themselves to courts….like they may need to start putting up barriers again.

In other news, did ya’ll see famed dancer/entertainer Jason DeRulo pack out two hecklers?!

Please link me!

I remember riding to play against Haines City on a Friday, and all of my teammates had no idea of the man named Jason Derulo on the radio. Only a few knew of the song "Whatcha say".

****. lol. Those were the days!

I’m pretty sure Dave probably got a few licks in. At least I hope he didn’t run back there for nothing!

Dude, I'm smiling that society mangled that imbecile. I'm still elated they worked some good ol' fashioned justice on that moron.

Chappelle is a national treasure and he was protected as such. **** yea!

Advertisement
It’s now open season on attacking celebrities onstage. Everyone can thank Will Smith for that. It’s a lot like Columbine. Once Pandora’s box is open, it can’t be closed. Had Will Smith been charged, lost his award and not celebrated by some media outlets, this wouldn’t be a “thing”. It is now. This is the new normal. In a few years, this will be commonplace.
Will Smith didn't start anything.... Stuff like this has been going on for years , just not reported as much due to people not being as famous as Will Smith and the fact it happened at the Oscars...
I know it's more minor but remember when Kanye jumped on stage with Taylor swift( I think that's who it was) and did his song and dance routine??? I mean realistically shouldn't have security taken him out or stomped him out?? Thankfully he never put a hand on her but what's the difference in the action itself???

Advertisement
Will Smith didn't start anything.... Stuff like this has been going on for years , just not reported as much due to people not being as famous as Will Smith and the fact it happened at the Oscars...
I know it's more minor but remember when Kanye jumped on stage with Taylor swift( I think that's who it was) and did his song and dance routine??? I mean realistically shouldn't have security taken him out or stomped him out?? Thankfully he never put a hand on her but what's the difference in the action itself???
I agree he too should have been removed and banned from that event indefinitely. However, there’s a difference between physical assault and being disrespectful. The LA police department and state’s attorney should have been more aggressive. Yes it’s been happening for a long time, but usually when someone is physically attacked onstage, there are consequences. This time there were none and the assailant was rewarded with a trophy and the media gushed over him defending his wife with violence. That’s the jump the shark moment I’m speaking of, not simply a random act of stupidity.

Security should be fired. First, no one notices the guy kneeling and getting ready to run. Contrast that with the security guard at the TWolves game.
Second, security completely whiffs and a bunch of them fall down and look like clowns. Then they appropriately whoop his *** but that’s just a bunch of guys taking shots after the fact. Terrible.

Dave may need to hire the Twolves guy...

I saw a funny video which I cant find now, but it was the video and Mel Kiper's voice over breaking down a linebacker drafted lol

Advertisement
I agree he too should have been removed and banned from that event indefinitely. However, there’s a difference between physical assault and being disrespectful. The LA police department and state’s attorney should have been more aggressive. Yes it’s been happening for a long time, but usually when someone is physically attacked onstage, there are consequences. This time there were none and the assailant was rewarded with a trophy and the media gushed over him defending his wife with violence. That’s the jump the shark moment I’m speaking of, not simply a random act of stupidity.
I understand and I hope my comment didn't come across as to insinuate any wrong on your part.... I think in the case of a celebrity there's a belief maybe that's it's all a work... staged... Like people are waiting for the "got ya" moment... Where as with the Chappelle incident it was easier to believe it was real... Hope that makes sense...
We as a society seem to be more forgiving of celebrities for whatever reason we have as opposed to Joe Shmo off the street...

Please link me!

I remember riding to play against Haines City on a Friday, and all of my teammates had no idea of the man named Jason Derulo on the radio. Only a few knew of the song "Whatcha say".

****. lol. Those were the days!

They said, “aye Usher, F u.” Lol

Advertisement
Back