Off-Topic How (Not) to tackle

Advertisement
Lets Go Thumbs Up GIF by ESPN

Advertisement
@OriginalGatorHater can we get a critique on Dave's ability to avoid that takedown attempt?
It was pretty bad lol. He didn't see him until the very end, but he did start moving near the very end. He should have tried to get an under hook in with his left arm and tossed dude with something like a makeshift Tai Otoshi. Then got into mount and pummeled the guy.

HOWEVER. the guy had a knife so getting into mount would have been a bad idea unless he was able to control the guys arms.(this is why I never recommend grappling in the street, the baseball video was different since we knew he was unarmed) So, better move would have been to toss him with the underhook while staying standing then just start stomping his face.

It was pretty bad lol. He didn't see him until the very end, but he did start moving near the very end. He should have tried to get an under hook in with his left arm and tossed dude with something like a makeshift Tai Otoshi. Then got into mount and pummeled the guy.

HOWEVER. the guy had a knife so getting into mount would have been a bad idea unless he was able to control the guys arms.(this is why I never recommend grappling in the street, the baseball video was different since we knew he was unarmed) So, better move would have been to toss him with the underhook while staying standing then just start stomping his face.
Needs to work on his sidestep and uppercut
75-4685813--UppercutGIF-2c69f41c048247878f7dacfaddd79c92.gif
mike-tyson-landing-an-uppercut.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Buddy got done real grimey

View attachment 184939
What's funny is I slid right past this thinking you were just being funny with someone's picture I didn't recognize that others would.. Didn't realize that was really the asshat who came on the stage. lol they stomped this dude just a little bit. Slapped the hair off half his dome! Too bad it wasn't Dave who Robin Ventura'd this dude.

Advertisement
What's funny is I slid right past this thinking you were just being funny with someone's picture I didn't recognize that others would.. Didn't realize that was really the asshat who came on the stage. lol they stomped this dude just a little bit. Slapped the hair off half his dome! Too bad it wasn't Dave who Robin Ventura'd this dude.
I’m pretty sure Dave probably got a few licks in. At least I hope he didn’t run back there for nothing!

Security should be fired. First, no one notices the guy kneeling and getting ready to run. Contrast that with the security guard at the TWolves game.
Second, security completely whiffs and a bunch of them fall down and look like clowns. Then they appropriately whoop his *** but that’s just a bunch of guys taking shots after the fact. Terrible.

Security should be fired. First, no one notices the guy kneeling and getting ready to run. Contrast that with the security guard at the TWolves game.
Second, security completely whiffs and a bunch of them fall down and look like clowns. Then they appropriately whoop his *** but that’s just a bunch of guys taking shots after the fact. Terrible.

I read an article about it where witnesses said venue security was non- existent. All those dudes curb stomping the idiot were Chappelle's security.

Advertisement
Back