How much more does it **** of Diaz…..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Starting to look like people still want Manny around so they can keep their full time job complaining about him. You wanted him fired and he was. Why are we still talking about him? The guy is not some terrible human being. If you did not like the job he did as coach, then guess what he is no longer the coach. The dude handled this entire situation admirably and is leaving with millions. We should all be so lucky to fail like that. Wish the man and his family well and move on and focus on the future of Miami football.

Advertisement
One thing I notice at the press confeeence is when Mario was saying he was watching from and afar. He was going to get into discipline and toughness and how this team probably lacked it. I think he stopped himself though he didn’t want to get on Diaz too hard.

One thing Miami fans need to learn is “stop living in the past”. Manny sucked amd Mario is here!

Let’s GO CANES!

I just saw this thread. I would’ve locked it at post 1. There’s gotta be some positive things some of y’all can be thankful for or focusing on with what’s happening?

Who focuses on Manny’s sting level right now - from Mario being hired instead of Lane???

Lol who the **** cares.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back