How much better does this OL look with Seantrel in there?

Canesbball

Bran
It was like night and day to be honest. Feliciano needs to be moved back to guard so he can maul people.

Advertisement
Advertisement
LT Henderson
G Washington
C Linder
G Feliciano
RT Bunche

That would be a nice OL. I doubt we see it though

This was the first game I have seen Henderson look better than Feliciano... Cant believe I just said that...

Advertisement
It's a great problem to have. If Wheeler, Johnson and McDermott can be the Felicianos next season we will have an awesome line.

This was the first game I have seen Henderson look better than Feliciano... Cant believe I just said that...

Agree. Feliciano has been outstanding this year. Would love it to move BWash back inside but don't see that happening this year. Henderson, BWash, Linder, Bunche, Feliciano could be a sick OL.

Advertisement
I was impressed with Feliciano the first 2 games but he's fallen off since then IMO. Henderson is the better/more talented player and needs to start from here on out.

I was impressed with Feliciano the first 2 games but he's fallen off since then IMO. Henderson is the better/more talented player and needs to start from here on out.

He's a redshirt freshman so he's going make a good amount of mistakes but I think he's one of our best 5 and so Is Seantrel. It's a good problem to have, that's for sure.

Advertisement
Excessive Bumping
I think our Canes looking natty good with Seantrel in OL starting rotation...

yr7n0u3qzO9nG.gif

Advertisement
Back