How much better does this OL look with Seantrel in there?

Canesbball

Bran
It was like night and day to be honest. Feliciano needs to be moved back to guard so he can maul people.

cyrez8

Redshirt Freshman
A HEALTHY Seantrel is the key point. Kid is a sure fire 1st rounder.

#26-MEAST

Junior
Can Feliciano play center? Our line could be really nice next year if he can.

weownfsu

Move to FCS
LT Henderson
G Washington
C Linder
G Feliciano
RT Bunche

That would be a nice OL. I doubt we see it though

CaneHammer

Freshman
This was the first game I have seen Henderson look better than Feliciano... Cant believe I just said that...

pcitycane

Staff member
This was the first game I have seen Henderson look better than Feliciano... Cant believe I just said that...

again, being healthy is key here, although Feliciano is no slouch

#26-MEAST

Junior
It's a great problem to have. If Wheeler, Johnson and McDermott can be the Felicianos next season we will have an awesome line.

pcitycane

Staff member
Wheeler is a big, corn fed mother fucker. Dude is going to wreck **** here in the near future.

DiegoCane

All-ACC
Agree. Feliciano has been outstanding this year. Would love it to move BWash back inside but don't see that happening this year. Henderson, BWash, Linder, Bunche, Feliciano could be a sick OL.

Canesbball

Bran
I was impressed with Feliciano the first 2 games but he's fallen off since then IMO. Henderson is the better/more talented player and needs to start from here on out.

AllbouttheU

King Dingaling
LT Henderson
G Washington
C Linder
G Feliciano
RT Bunche

That would be a nice OL. I doubt we see it though
I hope that's your projected lineup for next year cuz leaving Gunn off doesn't make sense.

AllbouttheU

King Dingaling
I was impressed with Feliciano the first 2 games but he's fallen off since then IMO. Henderson is the better/more talented player and needs to start from here on out.
He's a redshirt freshman so he's going make a good amount of mistakes but I think he's one of our best 5 and so Is Seantrel. It's a good problem to have, that's for sure.

Biloxi

[][][][][][][][][][][][]
we've got a ton of Oline coaches on this board