How many

Advertisement
I don't know how to do one those poles, but how many on this board think your job is more important than the death of your daughter in law?? This is a game and that's all it is. I would never forgive my father for not coming to my side

I think you should STFU, you dont know if he got the Blessing of the family, She was on Her way to see him coach, so you should just mind your **** businessis what i think. That's him and his families issue, stop trying to make it yours!

Advertisement
I don't know how to do one those poles, but how many on this board think your job is more important than the death of your daughter in law?? This is a game and that's all it is. I would never forgive my father for not coming to my side
Unless he told his dad to.....

You really need to do a pole. It would be therapeutic.

I’m more interested in what happens if you figure out “how to do a pole.”
I just love the grammar ****. Will put my education and job prestige against yours any day any time. But on the other hand, spell checker did that but message came across. You answered the question without answering. Nothing is more important than a football game to you. I feel Sorry for your family

Advertisement
Advertisement
College coaches have a unique responsibility for a large amount of people. It's their choice, every situation is different.

I just love the grammar ****. Will put my education and job prestige against yours any day any time. But on the other hand, spell checker did that but message came across. You answered the question without answering. Nothing is more important than a football game to you. I feel Sorry for your family
Most of these coaching families revolve around the job. Kids and grandkids around the program all the time, players know the families etc. Its what's done in that way of life.

Advertisement
90232E36-E02A-47C8-ABA6-DABA4E3932A1.gif

Advertisement
Back