How many

matty1

Freshman
I don't know how to do one those poles, but how many on this board think your job is more important than the death of your daughter in law?? This is a game and that's all it is. I would never forgive my father for not coming to my side

Advertisement
Advertisement
I don't know how to do one those poles, but how many on this board think your job is more important than the death of your daughter in law?? This is a game and that's all it is. I would never forgive my father for not coming to my side
Polls suck

Advertisement
Honestly, you don’t know the dynamics in their family and what was decided amongst the family members.

Advertisement
This may sound sh*tty... but if it were MY daughter, no way I'm coaching... if it were MY son's wife... I'm probably coaching this game. Is what it is.

Advertisement
Most of us would absolutely be with our family,but none of us are coaching for a NC ,I'm sure he will be with his family as soon as this is over tonight.

I’m more interested in what happens if you figure out “how to do a pole.”
Hi!!!! There are some troll candidates lingering in the Kill Trolls Dead Thread. Feel free to visit and have a meal or 2 if you’re hungry.

582CEFEF-7383-40A8-8D38-37FD012BF90B.gif

Advertisement
Back