How many waivers . . .

Advertisement
Just saw this on line:

Good article but it was written from a UM fan from Pompano.

This should go over in the hoops board but I already broached the subject of (Huell) Hernandez:

What an effing joke. Completely unsurprising but still an effing joke.

If the Martell waiver is denied then death in a grease fire will now be too pleasant a demise for Marky "Wannabe SEC Good Ol' Boy" Emmert.

Advertisement
This should go over in the hoops board but I already broached the subject of (Huell) Hernandez:

What an effing joke. Completely unsurprising but still an effing joke.

If the Martell waiver is denied then death in a grease fire will now be too pleasant a demise for Marky "Wannabe SEC Good Ol' Boy" Emmert.

Can you fūcking believe this? Where is the equivalency with Dewan.

Compare both cases point by point. Just fūcking unbelievable.

And then people laugh when they say we think the NCAA has it out against us. They drag out our decision, don’t tell us till halfway through the basketball season, but pop this one out in three seconds flat.

Can you fūcking believe this? Where is the equivalency with Dewan.

Compare both cases point by point. Just fūcking unbelievable.

And then people laugh when they say we think the NCAA has it out against us. They drag out our decision, don’t tell us till halfway through the basketball season, but pop this one out in three seconds flat.

Exactly. It takes A LOT to enrage me in relation to the NCAA & Emmert but this (along with a generally unhealthy lifestyle) certainly raised my blood pressure today. Uneffingbelievable.

I'd like to think that Martell will get his waiver because the ncaa doesn't want a marquee game with the media pointing out how the waiver was denied but others were approved. Constant shots of Martell on the sideline moping. I'd like to think they wouldn't want the negative press. But then I remember it's the ncaa.

have been applied for with the NCAA and how many have been granted for 2019? Anyone know? I've looked but can't find the info . . . I'm pretty sure it can't be confidential.

Attachments

• 1A0BF157-C428-4803-860A-9029D4AA74E4.png
    1A0BF157-C428-4803-860A-9029D4AA74E4.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 157
Advertisement
So still no decision on Martell? This is approaching the obsird how they have dragged this out for months now. What is the reasoning behind the wait? I agree with@OCC, this reeks of them dragging their feet with malice and purpose completely. Wish there was a way to sue the ever loving crap out of them.

Advertisement
I feel like Tate is gonna play but the NCAA is trying to make it look like a hard process to discourage kids from transferring like crazy

I hate Emmert & I hate the NCAA, they went as far as breaking the law trying to nail Miami during the Shapiro investigation. However, I think the reason for the delay is they know how polarizing this decision is going to be one way or the other. With that in mind, I believe they are formulating guidelines regarding future transfers. Once they announce Martell's decision, they will probably come out with an outline regarding transfer decisions.
I agree storm the whole thing seems shady as fook, his butt buddy little Nicky sees us as a threat watch and see a limit on incoming transfers.

Advertisement
So Fields' lawyer said the racist remarks weren't included in the application. What was in the application then? No coaching change, no new QB brought in... How is it that Martell's waiver would create bad precedent but Fields waiver doesn't?
That's what I was going to say, they literally can't deny him now. Without the racist part, Tate actually has a way better case than Justin. It also makes it more ridiculous that there's no response yet.

Advertisement
Back