How Many Super Bowls Have You Watched and/or Attended?

Advertisement
Watched every super bowl from 1986 to 1996. In the late 80’s to early 90’s, I watched every nfl game I could, I collected trading cards, I played every chance I could, I was an obsessed kid.

Lost interest somewhat in high school and beyond. I’ve seen about half the super bowls since ‘96 and maybe a handful of regular season games.

College is more fun imo

Got in to that when I attended the U.
I’m with you. Over the years, I started to look forward to super bowl Sunday more for the parties, foods, beers, than the game. Now I’m at the point where I may watch, may not. We used to have Dolphins season tickets growing up through 2010 or so. Went every week. Now I may watch a game a year.

The only Super Bowl I ever attended was SB XXXV (35) Ravens vs Giants at Raymond James stadium in January 2001.

My Dad took me & my brothers, even though I’m the only one in the family that’s a Ravens fan, he still took all of us because we all loved Ray Lewis & Duane Starks from their Miami days & watching that historic Ravens defense was something special even if you weren’t a Ravens fan.

That was the greatest Defense I’ve ever seen in my life, they suffocated nearly the whole **** league with that Elite Run Defense. We gave up the fewest points in a season in league history at 10.6 ppg, gave up just 970 yards rushing on the whole season at just 60.6 yards per game at a staggering 2.7 yards per carry & had 49 turnovers on the season, which was the most ever up until that point in NFL history.

Other than that, Super Bowls are too expensive to attend if your team is not playing it, plus the God damned Patriots have played in the last 25 Super Bowls (I’m exaggerating obviously lol), but point being, if you’re not a Pats fan, there’s been very few reasons to attend a SB over the last decade plus.

I have gone to 4 SBs. #2 in Orange Bowl, Packers vs Raiders, 1st SB Dolphins were in at New Orleans - Cowboys vs Dolphins, SB in Houston - Dolphins vs Vikings, a SB in New Orleans Broncos vs Some team I don't remember. I have watched all other SBs on TV.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back