How many people were there?

Advertisement
Advertisement
I was watching & was like, **** the stadium sounds pretty lit tonight. It was loud as **** at some points. But then I saw how deep the NC State fans were. They fully expected to blow us out & get Manny fired lol

I’m a Miami Alum and I’m horrified by the state of the females in the student body. Holy smokes. Watch any SEC game and they are picking out smoke shows every 2 mins.
That’s cause most of the student body aren’t really a representation of the surrounding areas of Miami, most of them are from out of state because Miami is a small private school.

Advertisement
Yes THATS HIM! I could not figure who he was .. but that’s him with just more hair now! Buddy is build like a NFL guy I was like .. how is that guy in high school ?! Makes sense that he is in Juco! Lol thanks man !
I mentioned in his thread that he was almost as big as Bryant McKinnie. Huge man!!!

Advertisement
That’s cause most of the student body aren’t really a representation of the surrounding areas of Miami, most of them are from out of state because Miami is a small private school.

Yep. Agree 100%. When I was in the classroom, I was always shocked at how gorgeous some of the local Miami girls that lived off campus were.

Advertisement
It was the biggest home crowd of the season. Paid attendance was 43k but I’d say actual attendance was 35k. I was surprised NCST didn’t have a lot of support. This is their best team in a long time and using a football game as an excuse to take a trip to Miami is always popular for the visiting fans. Michigan State had the most fans of any non FSU visiting team.

Advertisement
Back