How many of you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kempo Cane

IN MARIO WE TRUST
Premium
Who is thinking with me that Nkosi should be starting he did not come here to sit behind Rosier for 2 yrs so lets get the learning curve over with now and be ready to win it all next yr and enjoy the process now.

Advertisement
Who is thinking with me that Nkosi should be starting he did not come here to sit behind Rosier for 2 yrs so lets get the learning curve over with now and be ready to win it all next yr and enjoy the process now.

Whoever gives us the most W's should start. You can't waste the talent you have now to have 1 player better for next year.

d9e.jpg

Advertisement
I am certain Mark Richt hadn't considered this perspective when selecting the team's starting QB.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Never past the obvious and that is we ain't winning no Natty with Rosier so next up

Let it go OP. Nkosi had his chance. CMR even dumbed down the installation of the offensive playbook. He still lost. Rosier and Sheriffs ate, slept and sh**ed football all summer knowing Nkosi was gunning for them. They brought their A game. Plain and simple. Get over it.

Advertisement
Let it go OP. Nkosi had his chance. CMR even dumbed down the installation of the offensive playbook. He still lost. Rosier and Sheriffs ate, slept and sh**ed football all summer knowing Nkosi was gunning for them. They brought their A game. Plain and simple. Get over it.
Well said, Competition does two things
1 make you better
2 weed out the weak
Not saying Nkosi is weak, it was not his time yet.

I can agree with this year but what about next year when Nkosi will be the starter this could have been the learning curve this year when we ain't gonna compete for the Natty anyway . Nobody can think we are winning it all with Rosier

You had a totally serious question so you created an account to get some legit info. Kudos to you for not at all being a troll.

Advertisement
They can put out a 3 legged alien and if they win I'm behind them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can agree with this year but what about next year when Nkosi will be the starter this could have been the learning curve this year when we ain't gonna compete for the Natty anyway . Nobody can think we are winning it all with Rosier

We ain't competing for the natty but if Rosier can go 11-1 or 10-2 and Nkosi 8-4 or 9-3. You role with Rosier. Better bowls, money, and recruiting for the future are on the line.

But besides all that winners want to win. Losers lose for tomorrow

Was just asking a question I just feel like you should put the best players on the field

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back