How many of you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I AM A GHAY INBRED FADGET WHO LIVES IN MY MOMS BASEMENT AND STILL SUCKS HER ****.

I am a arkansas state fan

I really should **** my sister soon because I need to keep the family tradition going

GO RED WOLVES

Someone who gets it

Advertisement
I can agree with this year but what about next year when Nkosi will be the starter this could have been the learning curve this year when we ain't gonna compete for the Natty anyway . Nobody can think we are winning it all with Rosier

Look bro I was rooting for Nkosi too, but he wasnt ready. Very high ceiling but inexperienced. What can you do?

Next year is next year. He's going to have to work his butt off and earn it like Rosier did.

If Rosier balls out this year and gets us 10-11 wins, then it will be his job to lose next year. If we backtrack, then it will be a 4-way competition between Rosier, Sherrifs, Nkosi and EE Sitkowski (assuming no transfers). Given Nkosi's high talent ceiling and the college and pro-style experience he would have under his belt by then, I would think he would have a great shot next year. But no freebies; he's gonna have to earn it!

Was just asking a question I just feel like you should put the best players on the field

You're asking a question but you're also assuming he is the best QB RIGHT NOW on the team.
You have no way of knowing this and if NKosi was really ****-bent on starting as a true frosh, he would have taken the steps
to come in for the spring, but he didn't.
So let it go and enjoy the season without the drama.

Loyal cane24 obvious you have a fascinating obssion with having *** with your sister so please keep your sick family secrets in your closet you sickening ***ut

Advertisement
Best player gets the job.

If an incoming frosh cant show hes the absolute best player, you go with experience.

This does not hamper N'kosi. If anything this allows him to settle in, learn the playbook, possibly be redshirted.

Also, it lets him get his *** in the gym and out to the buffett to put on some weight. He came in weighing about 170lbs, lol

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Was just asking a question I just feel like you should put the best players on the field

He may have more talent, but he's not the best QB on our team at this time.
In your OP you suggested that he starts to get the learning curve out of the way, not that he's our best QB.

I would agree he may not be the best right now just feel like his ceiling is much higher than Rosier so I would just play for the future but hey Richt minus last October is smarter than me

Advertisement
He probably does have a higher ceiling than Rosier. He throws a prettier ball now than Rosier does.

But that is not all there is to it.

We got lucky with Kaaya. Frosh QB's, in general, struggle if they start out the gate.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

d9e.jpg
Very clever. How old are you? Are you one of many of the genius posters that are still too young to shave? You and the other adolescents here see another poster use a word that seems to be a clever rebuke of a posters comments. Then all you genius posters use it because you follow the herd and want to appear clever. Another cool word many of you immature posters use is cuck to rebuke any poster that refers to fsu in a positive tone. This board can on occasion be worthwhile reading but there are too many "kids" here that add nothing to the content.

Advertisement
Who is thinking with me that Nkosi should be starting he did not come here to sit behind Rosier for 2 yrs so lets get the learning curve over with now and be ready to win it all next yr and enjoy the process now.

I agree with you 100%. I like the idea of throwing this season away for the "hope" of winning next season, despite the fact that we don't know which players or coaches may or may not leave, on injuries.

***** this season....send Perry to the Wolves NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back