How Many Night Home Games?

SmokeyRone

All-ACC
Purgatory
Will we get one? Maybe BCC as it will not be on TV?

Could we end up with 5 noon games? :O

Advertisement
"you know Joe, we are growing as a team and i'm proud to say we fought hard"
pillar_pillarlogo.jpg

If Nebraska beats BYU and we squeak past FAU, I anticipate that game will be a night game. Also @ FSU. But thats about it.

Im going with 2 night games this season.

Advertisement
However many it is it'll be too many. These kids can't be up all night running and grinding at times at late is 8 p.m. or..dare I say 1130. That's a full 30 minutes away from the next day, the NEXT day guys! Student athletes have to fulfil the student half of it and you can't expect them to do that when they're almost playing a game into the next darn day!

Per Golden, probably none.

Between night games, away games, and home games, they were the reasons we lost our games.

If Nebraska beats BYU and we squeak past FAU, I anticipate that game will be a night game. Also @ FSU. But thats about it.

Im going with 2 night games this season.

Is this a mod? "If we squeak past FAU"? What the ****... Smh

Advertisement
I meant home night games. I'm calling one, BCC, 3 noon games, and two 3:30 starts.

Gonna be a rough 2015 tailgate season.

All home games should start at 9am. This way only a handful will be exposed to the ineptness of Golden this coming season.

I'll be at the FAU game. (LOL, playing AT FAU) Losing to FAU would be the immediate end to the Golden tenure.

I will pray.

Advertisement
All home games should start at 9am. This way only a handful will be exposed to the ineptness of Golden this coming season.

At least.

Then Golden doesn't ***** up the entire day. Around noon, it's another disappointment, but you have hours left to do as you please.

Golden has screwed up more Thursdays and Saturdays - for more UM fans than any other coach - since the day Schnellenberger was hired.

A Friday night in the sweltering heat of the unfriendly confines of Boca Raton isn't a sure win. The Owls are on scholarship too. As good ol' Howard likes to say- Hoot hoot.

Advertisement
its going to be a bad year for our canes, complements of the stiff AD and troll DONadda Shalaking
nothing we can do but ***** and let it play out. ( not go to games )

Advertisement
Back