• 2-4 - only away games

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • 2-4 - mixture of home and away

Votes: 13 8.3%
  • 5-6 - I try to make every home game

Votes: 25 15.9%
  • 5-6 - a mixture of home and away

Votes: 6 3.8%
  • 7+ I make all the home games (maybe some away but I can't add anymore choices)

Votes: 33 21.0%

• Total voters
“0 - I live further than 4 hours away” people, do y’all not like coming down? If I lived OOS this would at LEAST be my family trip once a year 🤣

Advertisement
Im 5/6 home games (out on the FCS game unless it’s game 1), go to any road game in the state.
Went to Dallas for LSU & ATL for Bama… never OOS again lol

That’s crazy! Did you ever get season tickets at HRS? You used to tailgate in W-2 with everyone, right??

Had season tickets at HRS from the time we moved there. Proud W-2 tailgater. Too bad things got to the point it wasn't fun going anymore. Nobody seemed to care about the fanbase. Every time they show the empty seating areas on TV, I just shake my head. How many more empty seats have to show up before they start to care?

“0 - I live further than 4 hours away” people, do y’all not like coming down? If I lived OOS this would at LEAST be my family trip once a year 🤣

I used to have season tickets from four hours away, plus went to at least one away game per year. The number of games got less and less as we went through Shannon, Golden, etc. The last game I went to was UNC in 2020 and I left in the 3rd quarter saying "that's it".

This is supposed to be entertainment. Our games are not fun to watch, and they certainly aren't worth spending money on.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back