• 2-4 - only away games

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • 2-4 - mixture of home and away

Votes: 13 8.3%
  • 5-6 - I try to make every home game

Votes: 25 15.9%
  • 5-6 - a mixture of home and away

Votes: 6 3.8%
  • 7+ I make all the home games (maybe some away but I can't add anymore choices)

Votes: 33 21.0%

• Total voters
Agreed. That crew enjoys it. They take pictures with kids. They seem to have a good time. It will be a bit sad when they can't do it anymore.
CaneFreak Freddie (horns and Happy/Sad mask) lives in Tampa....Owns a landscaping company. Great guy...His Cane ManCave and memorabilia is staggering. He's got me easily on quantity....but I still got him on quality.

Advertisement
You were a fan when it was easy. I got this I got that, blah blah blah.

I still fly from TN for every home game and make 2-4 away games and have for 20+ years. But you do have 29,000+ post on a message board (even if 28,000 of them are about Butch) so I guess you are the bigger fan. Congrats.
Sounds like you’re a glutton for punishment and like to throw your money away.

Like in any other business, hard working people’s money should be well earned, not freely given away because of blind loyalty.

The BoT has kicked this fanbase in the nuts repeatedly for 20 years, and even had guys from the Hecht and connected to the BoT come on here during the years and mock the fanbase. I still remember the elitist jabronie that bragged to CiS before Richt was hired that Butch would never see the inside of the Hecht again, and how they despised him.

These @$$clowns that have done nothing for our football program, and who are riding off the backs of all the players and coaches that built this program are a cancerous tumor and need to be removed from anything associated with UM athletics.

Butch assembled the greatest collection of talent ever seen in this sport while having to deal with almost Death Penalty like sanctions. Do you have any idea how incredible it is that he was able to build us up to championship level again with the huge number of scholarship losses in only about 5 years?

We should all thank him for having given us the gift of the last truly great Canes teams. At this point, I highly doubt that we’ll ever be a dominant team ever again.

Live in SC, usually try to go to the fsu game wherever it is and maybe an away game up here. Been slowing down last couple years and didn't attend one game this year because I'm tired of spending a **** ton of money to watch my Canes get smoked by ****** acc teams. If a bowl game is close I try to go to that also.

Advertisement
Yeah....there's a group of them that are always together....know them all personally. The guy with the Happy, Sad face Mask and horns has been to 400+ UM games and every UM NC Game appearance (school sponsors him) his Cane Mancave is beyond belief. The dressing up isn't my cup of tea, but to each their own.
I think he grabbed @Cribby s *** at a game and then asked Cribby if he wanted a picture.

Cribby, can you confirm??

I had season tickets for many years. Also wenrt to most of the away games, including the bowl games. Gave up on the season tickets when NOBODY bothered to reply to my emails about problems in the stadium. Hurricane club is useless. Trying to find a Rep who gave a isht was impossible. I still donate a couple of bucks every year as I want to support the players. ***** the admins as well. They care less than the the people running the Athletic department.
That’s crazy! Did you ever get season tickets at HRS? You used to tailgate in W-2 with everyone, right??

I live in ATL so I get to about 1-4 games a year, mix of home and away. Not happy GaTech wont be every other year like it has been :mad:

Advertisement
Live in PA and went to 3 home games in 2021. Try to attend one every year but tired of wasting money

Season tickets since 2010. Usually every home game. Often at least 1 away game. Sometimes several. Many bowl games. Every home game and BC this year.

Season Ticket Holder in NJ.
3/4 home games a year, depending on the biz and family.
With the 2 “local” games I’ll be at 5 total this year.

When I retire in a hundred years, put me on the snowbird list.
Then, I’ll be at every home game.

Because that’s the way it is.

Yeah....there's a group of them that are always together....know them all personally. The guy with the Happy, Sad face Mask and horns has been to 400+ UM games and every UM NC Game appearance (school sponsors him) his Cane Mancave is beyond belief. The dressing up isn't my cup of tea, but to each their own.
Freddie, right?
I finally had the pleasure to meet him In Philly.
He was explaining to me what a big fan he was :ROFLMAO:
I said, “No shet…your Cane fan royalty”
What a gentleman.

Advertisement
I attend all home games minus a Buffoon Cooking or some other trash on a Thursday Night, then will usually check out at mid season or seasons end when we get relegated to nooners, or it's past time to fire the CoRch, or that one year they relegated all green lot people to the yellow lot...that was ****! I said **** it...I'm out.

Season Tix for 14 years. Fan since 84.

Live in Melbourne for past 3 years, used to live in Orlando...so did that drive for a loooong *** time.

Eventually, it there comes a time when gas, food, hotels, beer, wear and tear on vehicles, etc...outweighs the cost of CoRching and watching scumbag big ****y Criscotits, Manuela, Shammin, AL Fraud Folden, etc Version of Foosball!

I do payment plan for tix and parking, so I hardly see it come out of my account, and it's paid for by June or something.

I do however give tix away or sell for cheap games we are not attending.

4 season tix, 1 parking pass.

Anybody want 4 free tix plus Orange Lot for the Ville?

DM me!!

Advertisement
BC is a nice little stadium in Chesnut Hill, which is similar in some ways to Coral Gables.

Parking is a pain in the *** because of the location of the college. You will walk a lot from wherever you park to get to the stadium unless you know someone who is able to park in their one parking garage. I haven’t been there in a long time but not sure if things have changed.
For those who are going to the game.
Stay in the City and take the “T” up commonwealth Ave to Chestnut Hill.
It drops you off right outside of campus.

It takes parking out of the equation, but
as Pipo said, It’s still a long walk from that point to the Stadium.

Being honest, the price increases made it a lot easier to not renew my season tickets this year. It's one thing to keep supporting a team that lets you down every year. It's another thing to get gouged in the wallet to do so.

Advertisement
Back