• 2-4 - only away games

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • 2-4 - mixture of home and away

Votes: 13 8.3%
  • 5-6 - I try to make every home game

Votes: 25 15.9%
  • 5-6 - a mixture of home and away

Votes: 6 3.8%
  • 7+ I make all the home games (maybe some away but I can't add anymore choices)

Votes: 33 21.0%

• Total voters
Live in DC. Usually will end up going to the Away games in VA or NC depending on the weekend.

Advertisement
Smart to go to Spring Game. Guaranteed win, even with Mario

Think About It GIF by Identity

Have only missed one game in 43 years of being season ticket holder.
Impressive. Tell us why you missed that one and which one it was.

The 2 I missed--one was the birth of my daughter. That was Arkansas St. IIRC. And then the other, my girlfriend at the time scheduled a cruise. That was the first of the 2 matchups against K State (Jacory vs. Collin Klein).

The 2 I missed--one was the birth of my daughter. That was Arkansas St. IIRC. And then the other, my girlfriend at the time scheduled a cruise. That was the first of the 2 matchups against K State (Jacory vs. Collin Klein).
The one season we would’ve won the ACC, if I remember correctly, was in 2004 at home vs VT.

I missed that game because I got married that night (Dec 4th 2004).

I feel like I cursed the program since then.

Advertisement
I had season tickets for many years. Also wenrt to most of the away games, including the bowl games. Gave up on the season tickets when NOBODY bothered to reply to my emails about problems in the stadium. Hurricane club is useless. Trying to find a Rep who gave a isht was impossible. I still donate a couple of bucks every year as I want to support the players. ***** the admins as well. They care less than the the people running the Athletic department.

My wife's sisters wedding in NJ. Man o man was that a fight.

Of course it had to be the game against FSU when Shockey caught the TD. Ugggggg

Advertisement
I live in bama (season ticket holder) so depending on the season between 6-8. Those Thursday/Friday night games make it difficult to attend all home games. I usually make around 3 away games bc they tend to be closer than home games.

I had season tickets most of the time since 1992 through 2019. I’ve owned a catering company since 2014 and can’t rationalize spending over $500 to go to a game anymore while losing over $1000 of net income on a Saturday anymore for the product we see on the field.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Love that. It takes a level of effort to go to games. Even more to keep the passion of getting dressed up like that.
Yeah....there's a group of them that are always together....know them all personally. The guy with the Happy, Sad face Mask and horns has been to 400+ UM games and every UM NC Game appearance (school sponsors him) his Cane Mancave is beyond belief. The dressing up isn't my cup of tea, but to each their own.

Yeah....there's a group of them that are always together....know them all personally. The guy with the Happy, Sad face Mask and horns has been to 400+ UM games and every UM NC Game appearance (school sponsors him) his Cane Mancave is beyond belief. The dressing up isn't my cup of tea, but to each their own.
Agreed. That crew enjoys it. They take pictures with kids. They seem to have a good time. It will be a bit sad when they can't do it anymore.

Advertisement
Back