How loud was new stadium vs the orange bowl?

That stadium was rocking saturday night. You guys made me proud. It's not the orange bowl but that place is going to impress the **** out of recruits.

Advertisement
Yall old men need to shut the fk up. This new stadium was shaking in the first half, literally felt my whole body vibrate. Roof was a great measure.

I call bull****. I've attended and worked many games at Joe Robbie (I worked for one of the sports franchises) and I have never felt that building shake. Been to big games too. It isn't designed to vibrate.

That being said, it was very loud. Difficult to compare the two stadiums.

I was in section 304, definitely felt the stadium shaking.... specifically, during the coin toss.

Hard Rock Stadium was electric on Saturday night. We had a home field advantage and should have closed out the game against FSU.

The nostalgic, old-head geezers don't want to acknowledge that Hard Rock was comparable in noise to the OB, and just an awesome stadium.

Any recruit who was there on Saturday night had to be blown away by Hard Rock Stadium. Everything about that place is top notch!

My only complaint is that they didn't show enough replays on the HD video board.

Advertisement
It's a significant improvement with the roof, but not even close to being as loud as the OB.

Been a season ticket holder for Dolphins and Canes for 36 years and Hard Rock was just as loud as any game at the OB. But it's a different type of loud. The sound rebounds off the roof making it seem louder than it is. The Stadium is light years ahead of the OB but the memories I have of the OB will last a lifetime. To recruits this stadium is AMAZING!!

Advertisement
Remember, the UM/FSU games at the OB had about 80,000 people in attendance. The game Saturday night was a sellout, but there were surprisingly a lot of empty seats, so I'm guessing attendance was about 60,000. Those 20,000 extra people make a lot of noise.

The OB literally rocked and swayed. Hard Rock was just loud as **** with the sound system

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Three loudest parts of the game:
1. Run out through smoke
2. Carter talking **** pre-game
3. Coley TD catch at end of game

All three times definitely could feel the stadium shaking, was in upper deck at mid field line. Air circulation needs to get better.

The OB literally rocked and swayed. Hard Rock was just loud as **** with the sound system

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

This and lack of air circulation are my only beef with Hard Rock. I don't mind loud music but they go overboard with the music at times.

Advertisement
The thing missing from The Rock is the feeling that the whole place might fall down. That fear was cool when I was young, but I have to admit would make me uncomfortable in my old age. The bottles on the field was good. The fans made it work on Sat. We did what we do.

LMAO

Advertisement
How loud was new stadium vs the orange bowl?

Orange bowl definitely more of a vibration and the welcome to miami sign being smashed all game. The rock was loud and gives a feeling of suffocation with the roof and lack of airflow, but not in a bad way. I think it is louder than the OB as there were times I couldn't hear myself think. It is 1000 times better than sunlife was and at a noon or 330 game I would take the rock over the OB just because no sun is beating on you.

It was as loud on Saturday as I've experienced it in years. Including going back to the Orange Bowl. The (would be) game tying touchdown pass was so loud, I could barely understand my buddy right next to me. The game result was bad but the game experience was the best in a decade.

Advertisement
Back