How long before UM students say the fan base is the problem?

NY Shyne

Canes fan since Slick Rick’s first chain…
The safe bet is millenials will publicly start blaming the Cane fans that witnessed five national titles by the Bowl game. I would parlay that with the majority of UM students are offended by Halloween customes in 2016 b/c they can be offensive.

My money is with the loss to Pittsburgh(their lines are gangster) that the "fan base" is blamed again.

Want some one of this action?

Advertisement
Maybe Hard Rock can be a safe space? HAahahah. Well you would have to change it's name though. Hard Rock is somewhat offensive obviously.

Can we get this translated into English mods?

I leave my Range Rover idling everywhere I go, just to increase my carbon inprint. Hopefully the worlds temperature goes up one degree. So New York winters, become Virginia winters. Your all welcome!

Advertisement
Hector Salamanca with his his grunts and spelling board is more coherent than the OP.

Advertisement
I did find it funny when UM students were upset about the banners. The same students who couldn't name 1 cane from the 80's

It's not like they are lying. The fanbase may not be able to call plays, catch passes, or protect Kaaya's blind side, but a lot of these idiots aren't helping anyway. Name one positive thing this fanbase does at a high level. I can name at least one thing every major school's fanbase does at a high level, Miami is the exception. Our fanbase historically doesn't donate, doesn't show up(Even when times are great), is antagonistic to the school itself, and will torch the program whenever they can. They will back people like Billy Corben/Uncle Luke, who have built their careers on finding ways to crap on the program they allegedly love, they will support local media outlets that are biased AGAINST their program..

That said, the fanbase didn't lose the last two games, Mark Richt, and his offensive staff did. That said, the fact that we are having conversations about "We need Butch" and "This hire was a mistake", SIX GAMES into the FIRST season illustrates why the Miami fanbase is a joke among college football observers. Nick Saban, his first year at Alabama went 7-6, and that's with Alabama resources, and Shula recruiting his butt off before Saban arrived. I came into the season expecting double digit wins, and if Richt can deliver that, so be it. No rational, sane person would scream for a coach to be fired less than TWELVE MONTHS into his tenure, especially one that has the track record of Richt. There are some things that I would like to see changed(Hartley and Jon Richt need to be working in the front office, not as assistants), but I've seen enough positive change already to be relatively sure that this hire was a righteous one.

I did find it funny when UM students were upset about the banners. The same students who couldn't name 1 cane from the 80's

Considering that the typical undergrad now WASN'T EVEN BORN IN THE EIGHTIES, that's not shocking. Go ask the typical USC undergrad to wax poetic about OJ Simpson running for the Trojans and see what happens. The typical undergrad at Bama doesn't know diddly about Derrick Thomas or Keith McCants, there's a reason why. There's a good chance that the typical undergrad doesn't know about people like Edge, because they were barely walking when Edge was running wild here.

Advertisement

Considering that the typical undergrad now WASN'T EVEN BORN IN THE EIGHTIES, that's not shocking. Go ask the typical USC undergrad to wax poetic about OJ Simpson running for the Trojans and see what happens. The typical undergrad at Bama doesn't know diddly about Derrick Thomas or Keith McCants, there's a reason why. There's a good chance that the typical undergrad doesn't know about people like Edge, because they were barely walking when Edge was running wild here.

I feel old.

Yeahhhhh, that over opinionated entity that is the actual UM student part of the fanbase. Please. We should have it so bad for them to be part of any huge problem- especially when you look at the dumbass ***kery that other student bodies engage in on a widespread level. Kuligowski probably finds Coral Gables paradise in comparison to the mecca of social justice that Mizzou became.

Advertisement
Can we get this translated into English mods?

I leave my Range Rover idling everywhere I go, just to increase my carbon inprint. Hopefully the worlds temperature goes up one degree. So New York winters, become Virginia winters. Your all welcome!

I do the same. Just to **** people off. But really, I want ocean front property and a big enough rise in ocean levels will give it to me free. i'm good with that. Plus as you say the winters up north might not be so bad and the frigging Yankees can stay there.

I feel old.

Me too!! LOL!! But I'm lucky I sure don't look it, but I am, ****!!

Advertisement
Back