How is this not unsportsmanlike

Advertisement
nate wiggins was bad too, taunting on 3 plays to the point where flags could have been thrown
Ridiculous. There was another one, I forget who it was but both players were jawing back and forth and the official makes a line to our guy and starts chewing him out while the Clemson player continued to taunt. It’s a god **** joke. Reminds me of the old WWF referees.

Yeah I remember seeing that myself and was like wtf, but I'm sure the ref gave the clempson guy a thumbs up after the play (pause).

Advertisement
Advertisement
I’d pay for someone to put together a montage of Clemson players talking crap and shoving our guys after the whistle last night with sad Jordan faces on Dabo after each one. So glad we beat that self-righteous prick and his has-been squad.

Said it before and I’ll say it again. We need a compiled video after every game of all the missed and mis-called bs for comparison to blast on social and build up pressure on the ACC. It’s comical.

It's become ever more clear as I've gotten into the adulthood of my cane fandom that while many teams ***** about refs, Miami legitimately does get jobbed. Like to the point of possible collusion. I am from the midwest and am the only diehard Canes fan in my circle, but all my buddies will watch the games with me without a dog in the fight. Even they will sit there and say it has to be rigged on a consistent basis.

Advertisement
I saw that live too, and was like wtf

ACC refs legit must be told before every game to **** us

Miami has gotten so many called against them for less. I don’t know if Miami players are saying certain words that are automatic 15yd but man they get hit all day for unsportsmanlike and Clemson should’ve gotten two last night and didn’t.

Advertisement
What about when their DB was practically kissing our wr talking **** and followed him down field talking more trash. But 11 gets a pf for one quick comment against GT

Are there certain words that are automatic 15yds or something? I wouldn’t think so but just curious. I’m sure everything is said on the field so I wouldn’t think so. Just trying to justify how #20 gets 1 almost every game for talking and other teams never get them

Advertisement
Back