How is this not unsportsmanlike

The last one second of that clip says it all. The ref is literally looking at what happened.
Chaneys run where there was a blatant face mask I believe in the 3rd quarter. The camera view was literally over the officials shoulder looking right at Don having his head pulled down by the defender from behind. Don getting up motioning to the official pulling on his face mask. No call. Can’t make it up.

No different than the official 8 feet away staring right at his elbow/shoulder on the ground against GT. The official who put his hand up to blow it dead before being overruled by the official who would have been looking at the back of the players.

Advertisement
nate wiggins was bad too, taunting on 3 plays to the point where flags could have been thrown
For sure

I’m all for refs allowing this stuff but the fact is they’ve done such an absurd job of removing almost all emotion over the last ten years that it’s like ok that’s the standard? It sucks, but same time you made the rules now you better enforce it

Win or lose Mario needs to call out the ACC again. This is becoming clear they want us out of the conference.

The optimist in me says the ACC knows we are gone and will let this **** happen. Realization then sets in knowing Clemson will be leaving too. Love to hate this program by so many is ******* annoying.

Anyone who was at the game can attest. Clemson dudes were in guys faces for the first three quarters. Make no mistake, Clemson came in looking to bully the Canes. The refs let Clemson get away with anything they wanted to do, yet the Canes were the bigger bully.

This was bully on bully and the Canes out-bullied Clemson and the ACC officiating crew.

Double standard has been there since we joined the league. I honestly believe that the vast majority of these officials had their favorite team embarrassed by the Canes in the 80’s - early 2000’s and now they’re taking it out on us in spades

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back