How Is Mark Donofrio Still Here?

WhatTheHell

"WE CANT DEMAND PERFECTION.”
Banned
I'm so confused by this. Has he been sneaking around the Hecht disguised as a janitor? Maybe his strategy is they can't fire him if they can't find him. No one questions why a guy with a crooked mustache named Clark Bernofrio keeps cleaning out their garbage can?

I'm just amazed he's here. He's the assistant HC and DC of one of the worst units in the country. The only way Al's right hand man has survived has to be that he's spent the last few days crawling around in the air vents.

Total Defense: 78th
Scoring Defense: 79th
Rush Defense: 104th

Last edited:
Advertisement
I wonder if they even gave Scott a pay raise for the remainder of the season so as D'onofrio wouldn't be making more?

Take a look at this s*** and try not to become enraged

[TWEET]659034233709555712[/TWEET]

Al Golden just lost his job and walked away with millions. Artie Burns just lost his mother. D'Onofrio is a f***ing disgrace.

Advertisement
To continue to pay money to a fat **** that isn't qualified to be a fluffer at a dad-bod fetish photo shoot is pure lunacy. He should not have been here this year to begin with.

I love that picture. Dorito doesn't even bother to shave when he shows up for work. He's gone total Constanza.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back