How Ironic

ATLCane17

Recruit
Premium
Wearing black this Saturday for Manny's funeral.

246631423_4420751308023782_2512671315372132316_n.jpg

Advertisement
I feel like this game is gonna get ugly for Manny Diaz if we don’t perform and come out sleep walking. Maybe a Lane Kiffin type of situation like this past Saturday except Manny Diaz will get into a fetal position and cry.
There is a 0.0001% chance Manny could snatch that bottle out of the air like Lane did. That was badazz.

Advertisement
Might pull up to the game to boo Manny and yell out expletives. At the same time, I can’t find myself spending money on this garbage.

There is a 0.0001% chance Manny could snatch that bottle out of the air like Lane did. That was badazz.
He can’t even make a handshake badass. He looked like a little ***** shaking Mack Browns hand. Mack was totally saying **** that manny didn’t like. He held him hard by the arm to stay there and listen to what Brown had to say.

Advertisement
He can’t even make a handshake badass. He looked like a little ***** shaking Mack Browns hand. Mack was totally saying **** that manny didn’t like. He held him hard by the arm to stay there and listen to what Brown had to say.
People focused on the picture of him in the stadium, that hand shake though, might be one of the most embarrassing moments in his life. Just like our backers, he couldn't get off the blocker.

Advertisement
He was calling him a little lispy pvssy to his face and to always remember he’s had a hand in 2 of his biggest firings

Advertisement
Wearing black this Saturday for Manny's funeral.

246631423_4420751308023782_2512671315372132316_n.jpg
So out of touch, so unaware are the people making decisions that they allow all of our comics here in CIS softball materials to just unleash holy **** on their a$$$es and I am here for all of it.

Advertisement
Back