How in the world do we get Manny to lose the chains and rings?

Advertisement
Keep the chain. A ton of teams have a turnover prop, even teams like Bama and UGA.

Lose the rings. They're dumb AF.

i think the rings should be for big play TDs like 40+ yards, or game changing ones. that's kinda what the TO chain is.... TO's are usually a momentum changer and a big pay. TDs are too common, if youre going to do something make it for rare things not super common things.

Advertisement
I wish we would just go back to taking our helmet off and absorbing the 15 yard unsportsmanlike.. we got a legit kicker now so who cares??

How do we get across to him that these things need to go? It portrays individualism and not the "team first" attitude we want and need.
Plus they tired as fck when you we are losing to FIU, La Tech. and everyone else. They are a joke.
Maybe we need a billboard for that. :p

Maybe he will figure it out on his owe, what do y'all think? Will he?

Go Canes! :11263272045-489f4f7972-o:
That is one Billboard I would support!!

How do we get across to him that these things need to go? It portrays individualism and not the "team first" attitude we want and need.
Plus they tired as fck when you we are losing to FIU, La Tech. and everyone else. They are a joke.
Maybe we need a billboard for that. :p

Maybe he will figure it out on his owe, what do y'all think? Will he?

Go Canes! :11263272045-489f4f7972-o:
The only joke is you suggesting such a thing.

Ohhhh Helllll Nah Da Chain Stays. But as my 1yr old son says poo poo go bye bye so the rings can go bye bye!

Go Canes

Advertisement
I can deal with the chains but the Touchdown promise rings are *** and trash.... Diaz needs to be slapped if he makes his players put them on again this season.

7bcd0087abf88c8b21b3b763d96fbf62.jpg

Go Canes

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back