How in the world do we get Manny to lose the chains and rings?

troyskiles

[]_[] Forever
How do we get across to him that these things need to go? It portrays individualism and not the "team first" attitude we want and need.
Plus they tired as fck when you we are losing to FIU, La Tech. and everyone else. They are a joke.
Maybe we need a billboard for that. :p

Maybe he will figure it out on his owe, what do y'all think? Will he?

Go Canes! :11263272045-489f4f7972-o:

Advertisement
Advertisement
i agree. i liked the TO Chain for awhile but get rid of all the gimmicks. those last 3 games are so horrible to think of. i think he got the message. he didn't wait to make changes in the coaching staff so there's hope. Focus has to be on winning and then celebrating like winners.

I paid a grip fo mine sheeeeed , I’m keep mine.......he crazy.....lol

Attachments

• B5A50CFC-F9DC-48E5-B89B-D5872A3F2276.jpeg
    B5A50CFC-F9DC-48E5-B89B-D5872A3F2276.jpeg
    743.7 KB · Views: 0
Advertisement
The chain should stay for big games and with rules like if you’re losing by 5 touchdowns then it doesn’t come out.

Manny can shove the rings up his own ***

I'm a proponent of keeping it as a surprise for big games. The TD rings just didn't really work. I did like seeing players sharing them with other players on the offense, but it just didn't have the same appeal as the chain. Bottom line, don't do **** if you're not winning games.

Rings will be alot less cheesey when King wears them 50 times. They only sucked this year cause we were losing whenever they seemed to come out.

Advertisement
KEEP THE Bling CUZ..... ITS A CANES THANG ....

Attachments

• EDC50864-6B2F-4D93-A0B9-25E7FB010E5F.jpeg
    EDC50864-6B2F-4D93-A0B9-25E7FB010E5F.jpeg
    743.7 KB · Views: 2
Advertisement
The TO chain was a good idea and a bad season doesn't change that. It rewards a somewhat rare thing and brings some attention and glory to the defense, which usually gets a lower profile than offense. I want our defensive guys to work hard for those moments in the spotlight. The rings are a different matter. TDs are more frequent and the rings partially lose their significance because of it. They quickly become not special. TDs also take a lot more time. The celebration on the field, the fight song, the extra point, the replays, the kickoff.... that's a lot of spotlight time already.

Advertisement
Back