How has #TNM changed your Life?

I find myself *********ing with lots more vigor ...and my frequency.of doing it has tripled.

As a result, now my right arm has almost doubled in size and now..no one wants to shake my hand

But I'm much happier

Last edited:
Advertisement
I sleep well knowing some fans will find anything to get siked about and then be the 1st one's calling for the nuclear option (applies to recruiting, coaching, play calling, weather, talent level etc). Kosi, golden, baby jesus, cmr et al are all examples.

I see that handsome young fella Austin is keeping you on your toes reg. Was he fending off some young ladies or taunting a semenhole or gaytor fan?
LMAO. Normally it would be both.

This time it was failing to listen when the teacher kept trying to get the children to leave the basketball court. He told the teacher that he could not leave until he had to make 5 free throws before he is allowed to leave the court. It's completely my fault because that is one of the rules that I put in place for when I am practicing with him at home.

There’s no use in denying it: this has been a bad week. I’ve started drinking my own urine.

Advertisement
#TNM has caused me to:

* be hopeful and excited about our program's future again
* log back in to the boards
* follow recruiting a little more closely again, though trying to keep it casual
* resume my praying for the ACLs of my enemies

Are the yellow and red flecks gone?

I'm still afraid to actually look. Thoughts and prayers would be greatly appreciated though. It's been a tough road. My own fault though. Sometimes it's not all fun and games when you raw dawg a chonga you met in the parking lot at a Sedano's in Hialeah.

I'm still afraid to actually look. Thoughts and prayers would be greatly appreciated though. It's been a tough road. My own fault though. Sometimes it's not all fun and games when you raw dawg a chonga you met in the parking lot at a Sedano's in Hialeah.

Somting about the way they grip that chain link fence.

Advertisement
I had finally taken a step back & decided that with Richt at the helm, the Canes weren't worth quite as much energy as I had always given them... I would still be a fan, just not traveling for games, reading message boards constantly, etc. It was a healthy choice... Felt good...

Then Richt retired and we hired Manolo and it's like I've been on a 3-week bender.

I had finally taken a step back & decided that with Richt at the helm, the Canes weren't worth quite as much energy as I had always given them... I would still be a fan, just not traveling for games, reading message boards constantly, etc. It was a healthy choice... Felt good...

Then Richt retired and we hired Manolo and it's like I've been on a 3-week bender.

Think we need to enjoy it while we can cause realisticly afraid next year even with the weak schedule is not going to be what everyone expecting.

I seriously lost all hope. With the way season went and with the fact that no OC was going to be hired. Then with the CO-DC Banda and Patke. I was sick too my stomach.

Now i'm loving what Diaz is doing. I'm waiting to see the product on the field before i go full blown. On the Manny Diaz train but i feel this might be the guy. He got a really good OC. Something we haven't seen in over 20 years.

I am excited to see these young QB working with Enos. I'm excited to see this offense.

I seriously lost all hope. With the way season went and with the fact that no OC was going to be hired. Then with the CO-DC Banda and Patke. I was sick too my stomach.

Now i'm loving what Diaz is doing. I'm waiting to see the product on the field before i go full blown. On the Manny Diaz train but i feel this might be the guy. He got a really good OC. Something we haven't seen in over 20 years.

I am excited to see these young QB working with Enos. I'm excited to see this offense.
We really have been wondering around n around in the desert for 15+ years. I mean, even the best of fans can get beat down over that span and all the starts and full on stops we've endured.

This is the first hire, outside of Randy (who just needed a "game manager" next to him...but let's not digress) who ACTUALLY KNOWS WHAT U SWAG IS ALL ABOUT!

Look, the Chain was a gimmick but also offered an early glimpse into the heart of Manolito and his Passion for playing U style ball.

He gets it. Nothing more, nothing less. We may not win all the battles we want initially, but it won't be because players have "quit" like Hasselwoodpecker said. I bet the rest of my 247 VIP on it LMAO.

Advertisement
We need a new ‘New Miami’ theme song, I’m thinking a compilation:
Pitbull, Khaled, Flo Rida, JT$, Trina and Trick with Gloria Estefan on the hook.

This is where I'm at. Been here too many times just to be let down with the on field results. But I will say, Manolo has blown even the best case scenario I had for him in the first 3 weeks. You can have quick turn arounds in CFB (ND, for example, as much as it pains me to say). But the biggest sign to me that there is excitement in the program again is my dad. He traditionally turns off the TV when one of our opponents goes up on us by 10 points. He was done with Richt. I've caught him watching two random teams playing each other while UM/FSU is on because he can't take seeing us get kicked around and have no fight. Much less our coach be, in his words, "bland", and not get ****ed and scream. He's a big Jimmy and Ditka fan. Needless to say he's missed some pretty epic comebacks, like last year. BUT, now he's telling me he wishes the start of the season would get here already and is constantly asking me for updates on recruiting and if "anything new has happened" with the program.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back