How Great Would this be?

This is stupid - coaches watch how other coaches are treated - no high caliber coach wants to work for an AD (or school) that dumps the season after 3 games
- dont get me wrong, I dont need to see one more game to know Al is not the guy..... but pretty sure I am not a candidate for the UM job

Early to mid November is the earliest you see Al gone

This game is key however - if we dont win, best case is that we go to 1-4 in the next 5 games and that is with the one win at Cincy .... which I think is iffy at best

Advertisement
Miami has made it clear that Al is not being fired midseason. Let it go people but a bad loss to Nebraska yet alone any team will only build more of a case at season's end

This is stupid - coaches watch how other coaches are treated - no high caliber coach wants to work for an AD (or school) that dumps the season after 3 games
- dont get me wrong, I dont need to see one more game to know Al is not the guy..... but pretty sure I am not a candidate for the UM job

This game is key however - if we dont win, best case is that we go to 1-4 in the next 5 games and that is with the one win at Cincy .... which I think is iffy at best

Do not despair.
Firing Day is 94 away.

[video=youtube;Vfm1eb5qArA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vfm1eb5qArA&feature=related[/video]

Blake James doesn't have the balls to fire him mid season.

Does he have a pair period.....or will he follow the process on a sinking ship?

****....I want my 'Canes to win no matter what, but get Butch back here. My biggest fear is that we turn into a Georgia. Al would be totally content with a bunch of 8-4, ,9-3 seasons...,and perhaps once every 6 years we get a chance to get to the playoffs. I want t get rid of that slack *** mentality.

Do you realize how much we have to improve to become a Georgia?

Not happening. Besides, would it be just Al shown the gate? Who is named interim HC? Would have to be Coley or Kehoe, D'No would be in a fetal position under his desk if Al gets canned and he's left still coordinating this D. Wow. Just in time for FSU away.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Not happening. Besides, would it be just Al shown the gate? Who is named interim HC? Would have to be Coley or Kehoe, D'No would be in a fetal position nerd his desk if Al gets canned and he's left still coordinating this D. Wow. Just in time for FSU away.

If Al were fired, and Kehoe were the interim coach, he'd probably call Butch to "help out."

Just get Butch on campus . . .

It is ridiculous if you have not won a big game in five years. His biggest win was bearing an unranked garbage Florida team. And I know that Florida was ranked going into that game. He should be fired based on his body of work, period. Now, if he loses to braska or FSU, he should be given the lane kiffin treatment. Fire this fat ****.

Then why did Sark go to USC after they canned Kiffin?

I want a coach that wants to win. Not worry about job security. We need a confident competent coach not a advertising agency CEO. I'm sick of the same old BS coming from Golden every year. I appreciate him staying and weathering the storm but he is not a winner (W's on the field)

Advertisement
I want a coach that wants to win. Not worry about job security. We need a confident competent coach not a advertising agency CEO. I'm sick of the same old BS coming from Golden every year. I appreciate him staying and weathering the storm but he is not a winner (W's on the field)

Because there are coaches out there who don't want to win? :tedbong:

Another dumb myth.

Didn't Urb go to ufayg after they fired Zook before the season ended? Guys get fired all the time before the season ends, and it never causes any issues. Pretty sure Shula didn't get to coach the final game for Bama, and I think they did ok finding a replacement.

Advertisement
Back