How Great Would this be?

MizCane

Senior
Golden gets let go if we lose to Nebraska the 3rd game of the season on a national stage yet again.

Nebraska will be coming to our house not to mention with a NEW Coach no Abdullah and also one of their best players out for the season.

I honestly cut ties if we lose this game. Its a no brainer. If he cant win this game then he is done. Enough is enough and you make a statement by saying goodbye. Let Coley take over the rest of the season.

Advertisement
There isn't much else for him to fail at if we lose this game. Nebraska will finish middle of the pack in the Big Ten.

HE will get out coached this game. We wont convert on money downs and or get off the field on money downs. Itll be hard to watch.

Advertisement
We will beat Nebraska. Shouldn't even be close. But if its a sloppy close came like when UF was in town a few years ago, it'll be a rough year even with the win.

Inversely, if Gluten beats a down Nebraska team, he and all his ball jockeys would have the argument that he should stay through the year...pivotal game for sure

Lulz at beating down anyone with a pulse under this scheme. Every power 5 game is a toss up. Hence Al's .500-ish record

Advertisement
Nebraska is horrible, and they recently lost their only playmaker for the year. We will beat them, and all the dopes will froth up like we just beat Dr. Tom's 96 team.

Advertisement
Blake James doesn't have the balls to fire him mid season.

His wife might

blake_zpsua2oic3l.png

Blake James doesn't have the balls to fire him mid season.

Does he have a pair period.....or will he follow the process on a sinking ship?

****....I want my 'Canes to win no matter what, but get Butch back here. My biggest fear is that we turn into a Georgia. Al would be totally content with a bunch of 8-4, ,9-3 seasons...,and perhaps once every 6 years we get a chance to get to the playoffs. I want t get rid of that slack *** mentality.

Worry about beating Nebraska when they are at their worst. (They are depleted)

THAT would be his signature win and all the ammo the slurpers need.

If we beat NU, then by my calculations, we end up 7-5. That means Golden gets an extension.

We HAVE to lose to Nebraska. Probably will. They are better than any UVA team that clowned Golden.

Advertisement
I am not understanding how that would be great. The remainder of the year would be a complete disaster and it is only wishful thinning than a "proven coach" would move to Miami. I want wins now. But firing AG is not an immediate fix. Everyone has an opinion but Blake and the BOT are all that matter. Let the season play out.

The best circumstance is for Al to figure this out. Any other scenario will require years of more of the same.

Last edited:
If we don't beat this Nebraska team this year Golden is through. Nebraska has lost so much. I feel sorry for the Nebraska coach this year as he is going to take the Media beating for not winning 9 games like Bo P did. Bo did not recruit well and this year will show. I will be made if Miami does not win by 20. The Miami team will be up for this game and Nebraska will not have the Kenny Bells and Abdulas that hid all the flaws of the rest of the team.

Miami 47 Nebraska 18.

If we don't beat this Nebraska team this year Golden is through. Nebraska has lost so much. I feel sorry for the Nebraska coach this year as he is going to take the Media beating for not winning 9 games like Bo P did. Bo did not recruit well and this year will show. I will be made if Miami does not win by 20. The Miami team will be up for this game and Nebraska will not have the Kenny Bells and Abdulas that hid all the flaws of the rest of the team.

Miami 47 Nebraska 18.

Lmao at Miami beating a power five team by 29 points. Hysterical.

Advertisement
Back