How great would it be if UM-uf was the College Football opener every season?

Advertisement
giphy (20).gif

Advertisement
That entire football team, town, and especially the coaches, athletic director and department are infected with teh ghey so badly that in reality - and this is no joke - we may not play them again in another 20 years.

Let that sink in.

Many of you on here will be dead before we play them again in the regular season.

Most cowardly football team in the country, and it is not even close. Michigan plays Michigan State. Penn State plays Pittsburgh. Georgia plays Georgia Tech. Clemson play South Carolina. But the turds can’t play Miami. Because of the ghey. They will say “but but but SEC schedule”.

But we know why.

Advertisement
Too late now. Honestly wouldnt want to they disgust me at this point. Have to go gainesville every other year?? No fn thanks. Stomping those turds every few years is enough.

Too late now. Honestly wouldnt want to they disgust me at this point. Have to go gainesville every other year?? No fn thanks. Stomping those turds every few years is enough.
But they won’t even play us every few years. We have to do the stupid neutral site deals. Which is basically a home game for them.

Advertisement
But they won’t even play us every few years. We have to do the stupid neutral site deals. Which is basically a home game for them.

Exactly they arent even worth dealing with and having any kind of a relationship where we have to interact with those swamp turds on a yearly basis.
That goes for fans, the team the school everyone including the assistants who are forced to communicate with them about travel arrangements.

IMO

I’ve never liked big game 1’s. They usually suck because the teams are still rusty. You move the same game later in the season and it’s a classic
Agree. Our demise started when we did that stupid labor day game with FsU three years in a row. It made that game a spectacle when previously it was what I looked forward to most each year mid or late season.

Advertisement
Either the Gator should join the ACC or the FSU and miami should join the SEC.

All three florida schools should be in the same conference and play every year

Advertisement
Back