How great would it be if UM-uf was the College Football opener every season?

That entire football team, town, and especially the coaches, athletic director and department are infected with teh ghey so badly that in reality - and this is no joke - we may not play them again in another 20 years.

Let that sink in.

Many of you on here will be dead before we play them again in the regular season.

Most cowardly football team in the country, and it is not even close. Michigan plays Michigan State. Penn State plays Pittsburgh. Georgia plays Georgia Tech. Clemson play South Carolina. But the turds can’t play Miami. Because of the ghey. They will say “but but but SEC schedule”.

But we know why.
We all know they are a bunch of pussies.

Advertisement
That entire football team, town, and especially the coaches, athletic director and department are infected with teh ghey so badly that in reality - and this is no joke - we may not play them again in another 20 years.

Let that sink in.

Many of you on here will be dead before we play them again in the regular season.

Most cowardly football team in the country, and it is not even close. Michigan plays Michigan State. Penn State plays Pittsburgh. Georgia plays Georgia Tech. Clemson play South Carolina. But the turds can’t play Miami. Because of the ghey. They will say “but but but SEC schedule”.

But we know why.

FSU never took us off the schedule..it's why I have the slightest (and I mean the slightest) amount of respect for them

Let that sink in.

But we know why.

Penn State and Pitt didn't play from 2001-2015 and they played from 2016-2019 and don't have any games scheduled in the future FWIW.

Advertisement
Either the Gator should join the ACC or the FSU and miami should join the SEC.

All three florida schools should be in the same conference and play every year
I'm at the point where I want all the Florida teams in the same conference.

Advertisement
People would *****. We shouldn't play them every year. Every 3 would be perfect.

Advertisement
Back