How great could this 2016 class be

Advertisement
How many kids can we take this cycle? Who on here knows about the scholarship count?

I don't want Ahmmon Richards back. I would rather have Victor.

I'll never trust your talent evaluation again

247sports, ESPN, Rivals, & Scout all have Victor rated higher than Richards....

Actually the recent ESPN has richards rated higher and you are basing your opinion on that???? Lane was rated higher than a lot of kids that are balling, come on mane

No just by watching the film. I knew Lane was overrated. Tyre Brady will be better than Ermon Lane.

Advertisement
I believe we get mccloud and richards back. If we get a pass rusher to replace Uche and Deion Jackson qualifies, this class is gold. Oh, and we need a DT.

Hey, there kyle just introducing you to our 2016 starting DT

GERALD-WILLIS-131228-PRO.JPG

Our 2016 starters on dline will be good. But we need to build depth.

Last edited by a moderator:

Actually the recent ESPN has richards rated higher and you are basing your opinion on that???? Lane was rated higher than a lot of kids that are balling, come on mane

No just by watching the film. I knew Lane was overrated. Tyre Brady will be better than Ermon Lane.

Well if ya go by watching film you can easily see that richards is better, and its really not close

Think Henderson and Hinson get pushed out.... we will have Bruce, Mullins, and Phillips.... bring in Richards, Victor..thats 5 and 3 might redshirt.... Bruce n Richards should play right away....mullins focus on grades, Phillips is Raw..KB can teach him the position..n Victor can gain a lil bit of weight..he is real skinny

Advertisement
Not going to compare Richards and Victor, but I'll say this about Victor. I've felt for a long time that many posters here were downplaying him all along because Miami was never in the picture for him before the coaching change. Most here felt Freddie Pinder was better than Victor before this season, which was absolutely crazy and I called BS about that back then. Interestingly enough, no one has said a word about Pinder in months since he's not on our radar anymore.

Victor is a stud. We need potential difference makers at WR and he looks like one.

I believe we get mccloud and richards back. If we get a pass rusher to replace Uche and Deion Jackson qualifies, this class is gold. Oh, and we need a DT.

He's a DE, not a DT.

depends what we run and if coach wants him to gain more weight

He's a DE, not a DT.

depends what we run and if coach wants him to gain more weight

Richt might suspend him until the end of time with some of his former stuff.

Not going to compare Richards and Victor, but I'll say this about Victor. I've felt for a long time that many posters here were downplaying him all along because Miami was never in the picture for him before the coaching change. Most here felt Freddie Pinder was better than Victor before this season, which was absolutely crazy and I called BS about that back then. Interestingly enough, no one has said a word about Pinder in months since he's not on our radar anymore.

Victor is a stud. We need potential difference makers at WR and he looks like one.

my only knock on victor was he was a different player on 7 on 7 than he was with pads on, i like richards more because he's more athletic and has a higher ceiling imo, i never liked pinder didn't know why everyone was high on him

Advertisement

Now that I can agree with. I said this along time ago and got laughed at by Hurricaneglory aka Kyle Liburd never caught the hype with Lane. All he does is go routes.... and he's lazy.... Arden tate will have a better career @ FSPEW then lane and brady if he can get his head out of his *** can make a lot of money the next 2 years.

Go back watch film Maurice really pay attention. Tell me what you see. I'll forgive you buddy lol.

Advertisement
Go back watch film Maurice really pay attention. Tell me what you see. I'll forgive you buddy lol.

Yeah, Richards is better. He just uploaded his senior film. He's more explosive than Victor.

Richards plays against horrible competition. He runs right past the DB's in his HL tape it's embarrassing.

Richards by a mile in my opinion. And it's not even close. We have to get him back in this class. We can't afford to keep on missing on playmakers like this kid.

Yeah, Richards is better. He just uploaded his senior film. He's more explosive than Victor.

Richards plays against horrible competition. He runs right past the DB's in his HL tape it's embarrassing.

Lmfaooo that's what you supposed to do when your elite make everything look easy. I believe he would do the same thing he's doing if he played at St Thomas Aquinas or any other school.

Advertisement
Back