How great could this 2016 class be

Advertisement
Guaranteed Top 10 finish
Probably a Top 5 finish

It's going to be really fun.

Would be really dope if we could somehow pull off the bowl game to be full steam into next year.

Finding DEs won't be a problem - Florida is always loaded and I'd be surprised if Bethel isn't in this class.....I'm not sure where Uche will end up on the new coaches board at DE....

I believe we get mccloud and richards back. If we get a pass rusher to replace Uche and Deion Jackson qualifies, this class is gold. Oh, and we need a DT.

We might end up with both burns and bethel thats a crazy DE haul

I expect to see atleast 2 commits this weekend probably cook and mccloud

It will be interesting to see what happens with richards, kid has bama number one now lets see if he comes back

Gimme one of them georgia savage DTs and we good

And if we get eason future is bright

Advertisement
I believe we get mccloud and richards back. If we get a pass rusher to replace Uche and Deion Jackson qualifies, this class is gold. Oh, and we need a DT.

and an entire oline

No they just need to be developed and reshaped. Maybe JUCO tackle.

Move Darling to guard.

Cast Alex Gall into exile.

Nick Linder and Sunny have shown flashes.

JUCO or St. Louis/McDermott/Linder/Darling/Odogwu

Is my preferred offensive line. McDermott and Darling immediately become road graters with Richt's run concepts. Pull, get down hill, and make the first ***** you see one with the grass.

Advertisement
Man golden had this class top 5-10 ... Now we got richt all we have to do is keep the current commits get the guys that left when golden left and bring in some of richts guys its on

and an entire oline

Move Darling to guard.

Is my preferred offensive line. McDermott and Darling immediately become road graters with Richt's run concepts. Pull, get down hill, and make the first ***** you see one with the grass.

Isidora will be a senior bro substitute McDermott for darling and Isidora back at RG

and an entire oline

Move Darling to guard.

Is my preferred offensive line. McDermott and Darling immediately become road graters with Richt's run concepts. Pull, get down hill, and make the first **** you see one with the grass.

Isidora will be a senior bro substitute McDermott for darling and Isidora back at RG

This is at least the third time I've done this. I keep thinking Isadora is a senior.

and an entire oline

Move Darling to guard.

Is my preferred offensive line. McDermott and Darling immediately become road graters with Richt's run concepts. Pull, get down hill, and make the first **** you see one with the grass.

This is at least the third time I've done this. I keep thinking Isadora is a senior.

Rs junior but yeah it feels longer

Advertisement
Advertisement

Hey, there kyle just introducing you to our 2016 starting DT

GERALD-WILLIS-131228-PRO.JPG

Advertisement
Back