How Good was Pat the Bat?

His best work was as "The Machine" during his stint with the Giants
He had worst World Series ever going 0-13 with 11 Strikeouts as he was late season addition tomteam and got a ring. Phillies tried to make him into big power hitter when he was best hitter I’ve ever seen and was still delivering power but never hit for averagein bigs

Advertisement
He had worst World Series ever going 0-13 with 11 Strikeouts as he was late season addition tomteam and got a ring. Phillies tried to make him into big power hitter when he was best hitter I’ve ever seen and was still delivering power but never hit for averagein bigs

I'm aware. His role as "The Machine" had nothing to do with anything on the field

He had a huge hit vs Tampa in the 08 World Series. The hype surrounding him when he got to Philly was massive. Had a couple monster seasons with Philly but was always under appreciated.

No doubt he was known as a poon hound, moreso as a pro but definitely landed 10s in college as orlando said. I also heard he was a d1ckhead.

That HR he hit in the CWS was monstrous. Parrt of great teams back when we had the death row lineups, loading the roster up with big guys that can hit HRs.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back