How good is this QB Room?

On a scale from 1-10, it’s a
1618693187581.gif

Advertisement
Yep. Tvd also made some great throws , especially in the cover two. That was big boy football, in between the cb snd safety. Pope dropped it of course but still
He made a couple throws early, rolling right and throwing across his body with some zip and accuracy. The throw he had on the free play where I think Ford jumped offsides. It was intercepted, but he rolled right and flipped that thing down the field. I was impressed. He doesn’t have the “it” factor that Gracia has when he’s in the game, but TVD can play. There’s just something about Garcia though. I get a sense that when you’re down at the end of the game and he walks on the field, you feel like you’re going to win the game. It’s a rare trait, and I really hope I’m not just seeing things and being overly optimistic.

He made a couple throws early, rolling right and throwing across his body with some zip and accuracy. The throw he had on the free play where I think Ford jumped offsides. It was intercepted, but he rolled right and flipped that thing down the field. I was impressed. He doesn’t have the “it” factor that Gracia has when he’s in the game, but TVD can play. There’s just something about Garcia though. I get a sense that when you’re down at the end of the game and he walks on the field, you feel like you’re going to win the game. It’s a rare trait, and I really hope I’m not just seeing things and being overly optimistic.
It factor is the right way to describe Garcia. I’m actually making a thread in that later.

That throw TVD made to Restrepo off his back foot was big boy as ****. He had a tiny window and put it in there. You couldn’t of walked over there and handed to him better. Great catch and getting foot down by X

I can't remember the last time a Early Enrolle QB looked that good. If you would of told me he was a Senior QB with years of experience I would of believed you. Nkosi and Jarren looked nothing like this in our previous spring game
Or any game, spring or otherwise

During Garcia’s recruitment didn’t understand the hype, after seeing his stats.. I’m ready to say he looks better then TVD to me.. has way more “it” factor imo..

Advertisement
TVD and Garcia both looked great.... but Garcia was on another level. Garcia is the QB of the future. Has the look of a future NFL starter
Garcia looked better of the 2 today. TVD doesnt look like he can throw the ball down field. I know it was just one scrimmage but
Garcia has an arm...was quick on making decisions(for the most part) This offense will look more like Lashlee at SMU in 2022.

Dont get me wrong King is a good QB but he is not a passer which is what Lashlee had at SMU
If we could only get the running game going........

Garcia looked better of the 2 today. TVD doesnt look like he can throw the ball down field. I know it was just one scrimmage but
Garcia has an arm...was quick on making decisions(for the most part) This offense will look more like Lashlee at SMU in 2022.

Dont get me wrong King is a good QB but he is not a passer which is what Lashlee had at SMU

What impresses me most about Garcia is the speed. Not talking about his 40 time, but he makes quick decisions, and once he knows where he's going with the ball, the release is FAST, and he gets the ball there in a hurry.

TVD looks like a Div 1 starter, I mean we're in a really fortunate position, but to me the biggest difference between him and Garcia and why I say Garcia is ahead is because the wind-up is slower with TVD, and he floats his passes so the balls he throws take longer to get there.

Like if Garcia and TVD see the same receiver running open at the same time, Garcia's ball will get there first by like half a second.

That's what I mean when I say "NFL Quarterback." Because that's something you see on Sundays, it's rare in college.

And that's not even talking about Garcia's footwork, which also looked really polished for his age.

I don't know where they found this kid, but this kid has HUGE potential. And I don't say that lightly, I'm normally as critical as anybody. But this talent pops off the screen.

That pass to pope looked pretty good that he dropped

Advertisement
That pass to pope looked pretty good that he dropped
It was a good pass but most of the time you are not going to have that huge window where you can float that in.

It amazes me that still cant get 3 quality WRs on the field at the same time. Pope and wiggins still cant catch but they will be taking valuable playing time away next year

Advertisement
Back