How good is this QB Room?

Advertisement
I can't remember the last time a Early Enrolle QB looked that good. If you would of told me he was a Senior QB with years of experience I would of believed you. Nkosi and Jarren looked nothing like this in our previous spring game
Yep. Tvd also made some great throws , especially in the cover two. That was big boy football, in between the cb snd safety. Pope dropped it of course but still

Advertisement
Both QBs played well each with a couple of drops ( no need to say who ) but to me it just seems Garcia forces the ball downfield more and to have the numbers he has had not throwing screens and short dump passes says a lot about his arm strength and his accuracy.
I’ve been a TVD proponent but Garcia looks like the better QB to me though either one is better than what we’ve had lately ( not counting King )

Advertisement
What I noticed comparing/contrasting TVD & Jake is Tyler seems to be a bit tentative at certain times, with tight body language while Jake seemed looser and more confident. Both made big times throws and I can't imagine how good this competition will be by this time next year between these two.

Advertisement
1618691169348.jpeg

Advertisement
Maybe it will be some type of BRADY in New England? Who knows. It's about time we are in this situation. I hope the qbs stay away from the portal.

Man I remember when this board was talking about not getting the Garcia hype and that he was overrated. I guess it’s still too early to call but I’m sure glad he ended up picking us. He looks like a seasoned vet. I knew as soon as he decided to play high school ball in Georgia we had him in the bag

Advertisement
Back