How good is Nesta ?

I think you should stick with what you are good at, being ***, and leave evaluations to others.
I am not a homosexual, friend.

If I was, I’d comment on how **** you look in your profile picture.

Beautiful facial structure, immaculate hairline, stunning eyebrows, gorgeous lips.

Alas, I am not homosexual, so ignore all that.

Advertisement
Miller is better. He’s actually quicker than Nesta. He and Ford should be our starting d tackles.
No one should be given anything, let’s see from between now and fall at that spot. But neither he or Silvera played enough imo last year. Miller flashed like the rest at times but it wasn’t consistent either

Advertisement
Simpson yelled at him in practice one day and he walked off the field and refused to come back for 20-30 minutes.

Richt had to talk to him.

He’s also blocked half the fan base on Twitter.

I used to think he was built for it until he blocked me cause i told Al blades to stop crying on twitter about fake fans. But these kids fail to realize that just because you attend the U and are on the football team doesn't means every fan is gonna rock with you. There's a reason why Greg and Brevin are so highly regarded by the fans. but if you correct these kids nowadays you a hater or a fake fan. like how you gonna call me a fake fan when i been supporting Miami since before you was born. get real kid.

Advertisement
Advertisement
dude leaves a lot to be desired on the field imo..

Hopefully he turns it up a few notches this yr now that he is fully healthy

DT's need to step up
Im waiting for the next step. It's paramount if he wants to reach superstar status.....

Advertisement
The 1 tech and 3 have different roles. The 1 sees double teams more often while the 3 is responsible for rushing the passer more. Nesta isn't going to have the stats a 3 tech does.

You want players like Nesta bc his attitude is infectious. If it wasn't for Nesta, Tommy Kennedy may have been exposed by Florida's DL instead of ours. Dude does his job and is one of the more important players on the team.

Advertisement
Back