How good is Michael Irving really?

Advertisement
Bad body aside, everything we've heard about him is that he's a security blanket who catches everything thrown his way.

Considering how often we utilized two TEs last season, what's a realistic expectation for him stats wise?

Can we have a TE power ranking?

Where´s he at depth chart wise?

Look at this ******* piece of ******** confusing Michael Irvin with Irving Fryar.

Way to be you smelly sack of chlymidic ***** discharge.

Advertisement
The title isn't even the worst part of this. It's the fact that like 3 people have commented using the name Irving seriously, which means there is more than one person in our fan base dumb enough to make that mistake.

I'm a fan of Irvin but this year I think he's looking at 10-15 catches and a TD or 2. If Herndon misses a lot of time for some reason I would double those #s .

Dammit Mane - Irvin ****

Negged for the g

It's Irvin...

Michael Irving has a dame fine CPA practice just off 35th St.

Who is Michael IRVING????:stupid:

Morans

Urban Dictionary:

Moran - The preferred method of spelling "moron" by morons, particularly that of a Missouri redneck at a rally supporting the US led war in Iraq.

Advertisement
The title isn't even the worst part of this. It's the fact that like 3 people have commented using the name Irving seriously, which means there is more than one person in our fan base dumb enough to make that mistake.

Sorry, what's the problem? Did they not capitalize "Irving" or something?

I can't believe how many mouth breathers you got with this one Rook.

Irving isn't bad, but he is no Jovani Haskings.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I knowz Miami haven't had good luck with da legacies, but I hear Irvin Jr. can play. Now he ain't hungry to bee great like da daddy but he can catch da ball.

I think Rick used a lot of two TE sets last year because Herndon was a better option than any of the other receivers outside of Richards and Coley. With an infusion of WR talent and a healthy Cager, we'll see less two TE sets. i don't see Irving making a huge impact this year but next year he could break out.

He carries a lot of bad weight, which is a sign of not having personal discipline

He needs to ramp up the cardio and spend a lot more time in teh weight roon

Advertisement
Back