How good is Joseph Jackson?

Advertisement
I think he's the biggest sleeper in the entire recruiting class...Quick, fast and strong,,will push some guys for early time but wish he would rs...

Upside is as high as anyone. Incredible athlete. I've never seen him play a full game but I've heard he has a good motor.

Advertisement
Advertisement
hes muscular and can run...long arms....raw as **** but the kid is athletic...not sure if he will shirt but if he did shirt..he would be a beast of a rs fresh at above 250 pounds.

glad swasey and comp is gone...as he may put on good weight and not a gut....

The de's we have brought in should produce...look out for the other Jackson out of BTW though....

alot of people think he is a stud but apparently he doesnt go to camps and doesnt care about recruiting process so floats under radar.

Advertisement
I'm no expert at tape but the kid looks incredibly gifted with size, speed, and maneuverability. Looks like he hasn't had proper coaching /doesn't follow all the time as he stands up straight a lot and doesn't look like he uses his strength and size to its full ability

I think him and Willis will benefit quite possibly the most from coach Kool of our current roster /commits. He has all the upside and now the best D line coach in the country. Imo he'll be in the NFL

Kind of kid who needs a redshirt. Hope we can get back to doing that instead of wasting eligibility for players who aren´t ready yet. Should be a monster by his third year in the program.

Say what you wish about his parenting style, but his kids, one more than others, did pretty well in the music industry.

Hold on.....

Advertisement
Kid's extremely RAW but he has highest upside in class along with McCloud. With a proven DL Coach (Which we now have) Jackson has 1st round written all over him.

Advertisement
Back